Controlling of Home appliances using IR Remote

my project deals with Controlling of Home appliances using IR Remote...can anyone plz help me out..

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    er.h3m4l
    my project deals with Controlling of Home appliances using IR Remote...can anyone plz help me out..
    This is silimar to my project idea at initial stage ( which was not accepted in my college). I had an idea of controlling home appliance using internet.

The question araised was, there should be a relay circuit connected to every appliance, and to the main board, which becomes clumcy.
    Can you say me in detail, what you have planned to do?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes, nice idea and also possible to control home appliances via IR remote. Have you decided anything about hardware?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Are you guys talking something similar to #-Link-Snipped-#?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    Are you guys talking something similar to #-Link-Snipped-#?
    Its some what the same as smart home. Can you brief me about what is IR remote?
    aarthivg
    Its some what the same as smart home. Can you brief me about what is IR remote?
    A normal remote, which is used for the TV to work directly face-to-face uses, IR Beam to connect with the receiver in the TV...
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    A normal remote, which is used for the TV to work directly face-to-face uses, IR Beam to connect with the receiver in the TV...
    Till what distance it can operate. I mean the distance between the device and the remote.
    May be about 10 m depending on the power of IR Wavelength... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How accelerator works in BIKE and CARS. I want brief explanation with sketch images 😀
hi every one.........i am thinking to design a electronic equipment..its like a gaurd..when some one punches in it the amount of force will be calculated respectively..then the punching force of...
Hi CE'ans, I am fond of mechanical designing. I heard Hyper mesh is a very advanced meshing software at present. Can any one provide me the software downloading and tutorials...
I hope the Playstation addicts here on CE haven't missed this news. Sony has released an update to firmware and the firmware version 4.10 brings you the following new changes...
Hi folks, This is bluee here and I am from California, Well I am new here and I believe that we will have fun on this site and help to...