Control your Home appliances using Cortana (Windowsphone 8.1)

irene_sonu submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Control your home appliances with your voice using Windowsphone personal assistant Cortana

Control your home appliances through Cortana which is a personal smartphone assistant for Windowsphone 8. It uses HI-LINK HLK-RM04 Serial Port-Ethernet-Wi-Fi Adapter Module and 8051 microcontroller.

Circuit Diagram
[​IMG]
Download Mobile App at #-Link-Snipped-#

Video:

More details at:...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• NSkathait
    NSkathait
    Hello,
    I am trying to run your project through vb6, I got your circuit (Purchased) , It is connected to Wify and my application showing connected, but when sending 0 or 1 through vb6 in hex , other circuit led light in not functioning..? I am sending chr$(255) & chr$(0) , could u let me know , what is wrong with this command.. waiting from your side....
  • Parasa Hanumantha Rao
    Parasa Hanumantha Rao
    Hello I am a cse studntBut i I want to implement your project.I dontCol have a proper idea on 8051 controller. will u pls help me with it.
  • Parasa Hanumantha Rao
    Parasa Hanumantha Rao
    Hello nskathaiu , can u tell me from where did u purchase this ckt.
    And how much Will it cost
  • Parasa Hanumantha Rao
    Parasa Hanumantha Rao
    how and where to connect the lower ckt to upper ckt?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found a website very interesting with lots of puzzle and brain churning games and daily questionnaire. Answer the following Are there more seconds in a week or feet in...
Just a few months back, Microsoft announced Micromax as a Windows phone partner. And sooner than we thought, the two new phones - Canvas Win W092 and Canvas Win W121...
what is the advantages and disadvantages about "bada" OS in mobiles?
Do you think IoT will become the next big thing? Also, If you had the power, would you invest in IoT? or Will you wait for a few years and...
To be in the current market and provide a tough competition to Amazon Web Services and those offered by Microsoft, Google has plans to add a persistent flash storage and...