Control Systems Project Idea - 2 Weeks Time Frame - Need Ideas

em going to do a small project related to control system engineering,can anybody suggest a suitable project for me?this project should be finished in 2 weeks time...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Jeeya. We're happy to have you with us. I've moved your thread to #-Link-Snipped-# section. Have you thought of any projects on your own? If yes, share your ideas with us so that we can recommend few new ones.
  • jeeya khan
    jeeya khan
    yea i have thought some projects, can u help me where to get data for dat? i mean which website (except wikipedia 😛 ) ?
    1. To maintain room temperature using DC motor
    2. Object detection in automobiles
    3. Energy saving devices using different control mechanism
    4. applications of rectifiers for any control sytem

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NAME:OSHOWO MOFOLUWA JOSHUA ENGINEERING TRADE:MECHATRONICS LOCATION:221C IJU ROAD,LAGOS. OCCUPATION:COMPUTER AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEER WORK EXPERIENCE:Has worked as network engineer in an I.S.P INTERESTS--LOVE WORKING WITH ENGINES AIM n LIKE: INVENTIONS WHY...
Name : Ajit Chandra Location : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India Birthday : Aug 8 , 1990 Engineering Trade : B.Tech ( 2011 Passout ) Engineering Discipline : Information Technology Occupation...
Hi guys, I was trying to learn Hibernate and I am stuck at a issue.If anyone knows how to fix it do let me know. I have a Web Application...
Samsung Galaxy SIII was launched by Samsung but it looks like the phone failed to gather much attention from the media. Yes, people are lining up in front of Samsung...
I came across this interesting article today. https://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/an-open-letter-to-indias-graduating-classes/ The problem is that, unfortunately, its true. Our education system is a big failure and i am sure most of you will...