Content explosion on CE! I am nostalgic!

July and the launch of CEoM contest has made CE more lively than ever before. It feels like we are back in 2005-2006 when there were just a few CEans who would keep posting stuff all day and night.

All of you have brought those days back! It feels really great. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's Time Travel Biggie ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yup I have to agree When in the World I received 2 and half page of alerts in CE before that to with in a single Day

Wow Amazed at the contribution here in CE and the active participation by CEans

PS: Can you pls post some stats graphically to simulate this effect Big Guy
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's Time Travel Biggie ! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I wish we have all those oldies here today. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# are still here from the ancient times of CE. I am hoping to see #-Link-Snipped-# back into action. Not sure if #-Link-Snipped-# will still be able to find time. I miss all the great posts by #-Link-Snipped-#. I am sure #-Link-Snipped-# would read this post.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is truly awesome! I just feels this phase should never end. It should grow into something more powerful than ever before.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# are still here from the ancient times of CE. I am hoping to see #-Link-Snipped-# back into action. Not sure if #-Link-Snipped-# will still be able to find time. I miss all the great posts by #-Link-Snipped-#. I am sure #-Link-Snipped-# would read this post.
    Some of CEans who inspired me when I was new to CE are #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

I would also like to see #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# back on CE.

I will update this post.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I miss #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    How can we forget CE-Java guru and amazing contributor.. CEan - Shalini and CEan- #-Link-Snipped-#

-CB
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Yeah, I noticed that too. CEoM effect! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Would love to have #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# back on CE!

Shalini did spice things up here, haha.

#-Link-Snipped-# hangs around once in a while, hope to see her more active. Need a true expert here ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ash
    Shalini did spice things up here, haha.
    We lost her due to forum fumes and her own ego.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope she will be back and will contribute to CE.

ash
    #-Link-Snipped-# hangs around once in a while, hope to see her more active. Need a true expert here ๐Ÿ˜›
    English teacher as well with a stick.. ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its great that i landed here at a right time.CEom has inspired me a lot . I joined as a member two years ago when i finished 12th and i used it as a news hub.This semester holidays make me to peek into CE and I was addicted to CE.Its great that many of you still on CE .I hope I will Be here too.
    My favourites are The big k,#-Link-Snipped-#,@Conquerer,#-Link-Snipped-#,#-Link-Snipped-#,#-Link-Snipped-#.
    I am proud to be an CEan.
    Hope new ideas pour in and eager to see the release of CE android app.As it would trigger more members.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I miss those days!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ah,, shalini was straightforward , not sure if it can be attributed to ego.
    anyone remembers cean sookie?
    Gohm?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Sorry for bumping on thread on which you're talking about old members & I don't know a shit about 'em. But ....
    But, I wonder; how does being an egotistic can make you quit CE ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

CSK AUTO
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Who the hell is he ? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
    AMG! He's very active ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    We lost her due to forum fumes and her own ego.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    That's quite judgemental. It so happens that when people don't get respect for all the help they offer; they feel humiliated. I'm not sure if that's what happened to Shalini. I know she hangs around here and asked me not to reveal her new identity.

We've lost many highly talented CEans because people here didn't take a minute to say 'thank you' or follow up with replies to the help offered. One of the CEans from the UK told me that she is leaving the site because the members don't not acknowledge that they've indeed received help or say thank you.

Those things look very trivial, but they do matter ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    durga
    Gohm?
    #-Link-Snipped-# is having too much fun with his autocross escapades ๐Ÿ˜›

Full respect to Shalini, we needed members like her on CE.

MaRo
    I miss those days!
    Broooo! You doin ok up there in Egypt? Hows QREO doing?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The list is pretty endless, actually. I remember when all of them were really active: -

1. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    5. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    6. CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: How could we forget CEan : #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# ? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: How could we forget CEan : #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# ? ๐Ÿ˜€

What about one of the starting member Swati?
    We used to fight for who will be the last post maker to the thread ๐Ÿ˜€

WOW that were some tough days for CE.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I do keep "tabs" on CE every now and then. I see there are a lot of new people who're doing great things here. Unfortunately, working 10 - 12 hours a day takes a toll on things so I'm not as active as I'd like to be.

Also, when did biggie turn into #-Link-Snipped-#? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mad_scientist
    I do keep "tabs" on CE every now and then. I see there are a lot of new people who're doing great things here. Unfortunately, working 10 - 12 hours a day takes a toll on things so I'm not as active as I'd like to be.

Also, when did biggie turn into #-Link-Snipped-#? ๐Ÿ˜
    CE changed so Biggie !

Missing you dude.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Man I know a bunch of people from here #-Link-Snipped-# contribution Can't be forgotten

#-Link-Snipped-# is also one whom I admired
    But to top it all is #-Link-Snipped-# Hope he gets some free time to be in CE

PS: I know only members over a year Sorry
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Thankfully I get emails whenever someone tags me. Thanks for the tag #-Link-Snipped-# Katdareb and #-Link-Snipped-#

I remember the good old days of giving tutorials on LPT port. How many know about it's existence today? ๐Ÿ˜€

I miss the lively project discussion but felt alone while doing the projects. I hope we can get some teams up and ready to build some open source tools for the community at large.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am into anything related to electronics

Do Consider this #-Link-Snipped-# Conqueror is at your service when we have an electronic affair going
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : If you didn't notice the change; you haven't been on CE for long time ๐Ÿ˜€ . A ton of things have changed here. We really hope you get back on CE.

#-Link-Snipped-# : With the count of active people growing, I'm confident that we'll soon be able to realise those projects. But you should be active again!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    xheavenlyx
    Thankfully I get emails whenever someone tags me. Thanks for the tag #-Link-Snipped-# Katdareb and #-Link-Snipped-#

I remember the good old days of giving tutorials on LPT port. How many know about it's existence today? ๐Ÿ˜€

I miss the lively project discussion but felt alone while doing the projects. I hope we can get some teams up and ready to build some open source tools for the community at large.
    Wow It's nice to you #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm ready. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hmmm....we are having a trip down the Nostalgic Road are we? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ash, dude I just saw your message in my Inbox about your New Delhi trip from the year 2011. Apologies for the delayed response I guess ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    raj87verma88
    Hmmm....we are having a trip down the Nostalgic Road are we? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ash, dude I just saw your message in my Inbox about your New Delhi trip from the year 2011. Apologies for the delayed response I guess ๐Ÿ˜›
    What have you been up to bro? Training in the Armed Forces? ๐Ÿ˜›

Its alright. Delhi was fun. Hope to catch up with you and other CEans when I'm next dropping by India though.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    I think we are reaching that critical mass where projects can get executed. CEans are in need of you to steer the ship ๐Ÿ˜›

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Which line are you working in bro?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Patty, Ash, Maro, Gohm, Mad_Scientist, Xheavenlyx all are dropping by and making it a real nostalgic feeling.

Good old CE days, I hope you guyz will be even more active to make it awesome !

-CB
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    ash
    What have you been up to bro? Training in the Armed Forces? ๐Ÿ˜›

Its alright. Delhi was fun. Hope to catch up with you and other CEans when I'm next dropping by India though.

Nah...I joined a B-School. Whats with the Tuxedo and all? You became a movie star or something?
    I still remember the novel which we began writing in the CE Chat

#-Link-Snipped-# You remember the CE Bot?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    ash
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Which line are you working in bro?
    The IT bug bit me 'bout 2 years back. I work for the Indian subsidiary of a Swedish VoIP company. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    mad_scientist
    The IT bug bit me 'bout 2 years back. I work for the Indian subsidiary of a Swedish VoIP company. ๐Ÿ˜
    Which VoIP company??? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘€ The word Swedish looks like it's one of my clients/vendors ๐Ÿ˜›. Let me know on the Inbox! I don't know if my Boss has some other name here and he finds me giving off company details! ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Great to see you back on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . Bring back the awesomeness!

Speaking of Ash - he's an emerging Malaysian movie star. I heard that he's shooting for his upcoming flick called "Ashityzed". The cinema halls are already accepting advance booking and I can't wait to see the movie release in India.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oldie CEans : Check this out: #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Woah! That is a lot of candidates.
    And I would love to see the movie too. I hope they have English subtitles ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash-movie-starโ€‹
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    raj87verma88
    Nah...I joined a B-School. Whats with the Tuxedo and all? You became a movie star or something?
    I still remember the novel which we began writing in the CE Chat
    That thread has been resurrected. Your writing skills are remarkable (looking at your blog), you should develop the story more ๐Ÿ˜›

Shoutbox Warriors: Complete the story

Yep, as biggie said, its going to be the blockbuster of 2014. Sequel to "3 idiots", where I join the original 3 engineering heroes to battle the evil #-Link-Snipped-# and stop him from releasing the AI polymorphic virus that would take over control of all computers around the world ๐Ÿ˜

anoopthefriend
    Which VoIP company??? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘€ The word Swedish looks like it's one of my clients/vendors ๐Ÿ˜›. Let me know on the Inbox! I don't know if my Boss has some other name here and he finds me giving off company details! ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Giving details or planning to join him there? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash-movie-starโ€‹

๐Ÿ˜ dude, you have too much free time
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash-movie-starโ€‹

Produced by CEan The_Big_K aka #-Link-Snipped-#? Dude #-Link-Snipped-#, put up some more pics for editing, we'll make you famous in no time! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    ash
    Giving details or planning to join him there? ๐Ÿ˜

Tempting! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • lal
    lal
    Did we just make a Time Machine to go back a few years!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I actually wanted a Time Machine to go back and enjoy the times when I was really drenched in CE! ๐Ÿ˜€ Woah man! I miss those days! Just the moment when I saw the tags I wanted to come back here... ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for CE! ๐Ÿ˜€
    AbraKaDabra
    I miss #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Even #-Link-Snipped-# not coming to CE now-a-days??? :O That's weird!!! ๐Ÿ˜”

Conqueror
    Man I know a bunch of people from here #-Link-Snipped-# contribution Can't be forgotten

#-Link-Snipped-# is also one whom I admired
    But to top it all is #-Link-Snipped-# Hope he gets some free time to be in CE

PS: I know only members over a year Sorry
    #-Link-Snipped-# Buddy, sorry, and to all, sorry again! My life changed drastically after a huge loss, but still, trying to cope up... ๐Ÿ˜€ Will be saying you guys a good news soon and will surely even become a mod soon! This is a surprise for Biggie too! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    lal
    Did we just make a Time Machine to go back a few years!! ๐Ÿ˜
    This thread itself is Time-Machine. Isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜’
  • lal
    lal
    Harshad Italiya
    This thread itself is Time-Machine. Isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜’
    It indeed is! Engineered by Biggie ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Praveen-Kumar
    I actually wanted a Time Machine to go back and enjoy the times when I was really drenched in CE! ๐Ÿ˜€ Woah man! I miss those days! Just the moment when I saw the tags I wanted to come back here... ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-# Buddy, sorry, and to all, sorry again! My life changed drastically after a huge loss, but still, trying to cope up... ๐Ÿ˜€ Will be saying you guys a good news soon and will surely even become a mod soon! This is a surprise for Biggie too! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Praveen-Kumar

Welcome back Praveen! We miss your crazy computer skills here!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    In this flow want to tag some more CEans whome I want to see back.

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and #-Link-Snipped-# .
    She is busy with DHL training. #-Link-Snipped-# why not share your training experience with CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sometimes, other events when things don't go well I sometimes wish I hadn't shown up, lol.
    ash
    #-Link-Snipped-# is having too much fun with his autocross escapades ๐Ÿ˜›

Full respect to Shalini, we needed members like her on CE.

Broooo! You doin ok up there in Egypt? Hows QREO doing?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anyone remember CEan #-Link-Snipped-# ? He is in Surat and I got chance to meet him two-three times. I wish he can spend some good time with us.

Also tagging CEan #-Link-Snipped-# - CS section is missing you dude.
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Mechanical and Project Idea King.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Praveen-Kumar
    She is busy with some competitive exam preparation.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like the posting rate has slowed down a bit ๐Ÿ˜€ . Abhishek Rawal is leading the race with a huge margin!

Where are the real warriors?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like the posting rate has slowed down a bit ๐Ÿ˜€ . Abhishek Rawal is leading the race with a huge margin!
    Seems like, he is leading the pack with such a huge margin that no one is try catching him. He is almost doubly ahead to the next warrior. Good job bro!

Meanwhile, looks like weekday work is keeping most of the others busy. Hopefully during weekend it will pace up again.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare

Where are the real warriors?
    I can see #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# will give him good fight. ๐Ÿ˜€

Me and #-Link-Snipped-# boy too. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm ready to give him some fight; but I've slowed down intentionally. Looks like this month's CEoM is going to be an easy win for #-Link-Snipped-# . But we still have 20 more days to go and we're just 1/3rd into the battle. I hope the warriors haven't dropped their weapons!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Harshad Italiya
    I can see #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# will give him good fight. ๐Ÿ˜€

Me and #-Link-Snipped-# boy too. ๐Ÿ˜›

Slow and steady wins the race. I don't mind who wins, but the guy on top should be given a tough competitive time. But here looks like #-Link-Snipped-# has wrecked the score charts for everyone, even if each of us creates more content, he can easily win by replying to each of it or rather with a close margin! Is he into some illegal activity #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜›?(No pun intended) I hear he's planning to be the next CEO of CE ๐Ÿ˜!

P.S.: Hardwork deserves appreciation! Keep challenging us Mr. Rawal ๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ugh! I don't know what to write. Why I am always out of words ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    And #-Link-Snipped-# explodes ! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abhishek Rawal
    And #-Link-Snipped-# explodes ! ๐Ÿ‘
    He's probably back to books for new ideas! ๐Ÿ˜. Challenge is so much fun, brain gets 0% free time. On overdrive between work and CE! Got extra designing job to do as well, so kind of in a trio juggling situation!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think I will be backing out of all CEoM for a few months Not sure Whether I can cope losses if I miss 2 or 3 days in a stretch

But anyways Nice going guys All the Best
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A graph is worth 10,000 words:-

graph

The record breaking posting happened a few years ago; and the mountains were double the height of what you're seeing in above graph.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Conqueror
    I think I will be backing out of all CEoM for a few months Not sure Whether I can cope losses if I miss 2 or 3 days in a stretch

But anyways Nice going guys All the Best
    Dude don't back out. What have you got to loose anyways? Every post you make could add as a point. And maybe with time those consistent players can be allowed a freebie! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : So soon, my friend?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : So soon, my friend?
    Not cos this competition is hard

But I ruined my First assessment so much that I have to rock the remaining exams with himalayan Scores to improve my internal marks I will be around But not that quick fired I guess
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just hang around. You never know what happens in the next 20 days ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Conqueror
    Not cos this competition is hard

But I ruined my First assessment so much that I have to rock the remaining exams with himalayan Scores to improve my internal marks I will be around But not that quick fired I guess

Don't worry, try harder. Playing a competition won't hurt scores I feel. Keep a fixed time in the morning or late night for studies, use the evenings for extra curricular activity - keeps your brain free - helped me a lot! I've in fact taken part in the CE quiz competition during university exam time, and luckily got through with flying colors for the exams.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not just discuss the exam questions here on CE? I'm sure a ton of students would benefit ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Even better. Post what you study. Let us start combined studies right here in CE. Who knows, that might attract hell of a crowd! ๐Ÿ˜ And as an added advantage, 100 points per thread. Man you'll rock!
  • lal
    lal
    Ai! Biggie overtook me ๐Ÿ˜
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    CEians, Work days really sucks all my energy! ๐Ÿ˜€
    End of Graduation and Start of new Life!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    jhbalaji
    CEians, Work days really sucks all my energy! ๐Ÿ˜€
    End of Graduation and Start of new Life!
    Hey It's nice to see you #-Link-Snipped-# where are you now a days?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I was tracking CE History Can anyone tell about the whereabouts of CE-InFoucs

He was and is a wrecking machine in his time But where is he now
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Ce-InFocus was a bot that used to suck News from across the world and post on the CE,

Due to some reasons it was decided to keep a pause on that bot. #-Link-Snipped-# can explain why that was shut.

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I will tell you why it was shut. It's intelligence was evolving at such a pace, it was able to perform administrative tasks with ease. Biggie got worried that without intervention, CE- InFocus would perform a coup, take over CE, and CEans would have to bow under its control. Before long it would spread all over the Internet, enslaving all humanity.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As Ash said, CE In-Focus was, in reality the incarnation of Malaysian superbot called #-Link-Snipped-#. He was secretly planning to take over CE and and ultimately control the entire engineering community on the planet. That way he'd be in-charge of the future of the planet because every engineer would obey his orders.

Now, more technical answer: The CE - In Focus was our psudo user who'd collect the RSS feeds from popular news sources like TechCrunch, Engadget and others and simply post snippets of the news items on the site. We thought it was a smart move but later on decided that copying and pasting stuff from other website wasn't the best thing to do. In fact, it had some negative effect. Going forward, we'll remove the threads started by InFocus or simply merge them in existing threads.

In-Focus isn't coming back.
  • lal
    lal
    Soon there will be CrazyEngineers satellite and internet television and radio broadcast services instead ๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    lal
    Soon there will be CrazyEngineers satellite and internet television and radio broadcast services instead ๐Ÿ˜
    Let's create a desktop app first which will give you update on new book published in CE Resource section & let's you download without opening browser ?
    UI Framework : QT4
  • lal
    lal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Let's create a desktop app first which will give you update on new book published in CE Resource section & let's you download without opening browser ?
    UI Framework : QT4
    Sounds cool. Why not the latest threads too.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey It's nice to see you #-Link-Snipped-# where are you now a days?
    Time sucks a lot! Old times with sitting all over day reading just forums has ended Harshad. Life has lot more to do! Lot of opportunities and responsibilities are added when you grow up!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... I'm a final year EIE student. My interest is in the field of image processing. Here are some other ideas which came to my mind. Do these already exist?...
Next Generation TVs, 4K Ultra-HD Technology(3840x2160) is soon to be replacing 1080p once the development team will workout in the pricing sector of the new technology. While, in the recent...
When Samsung S4 was announced, within a week of release of that Samsung's Google Play edition was released,same was with the HTC One. So, what's good about Google Play Edition...
Its a bit difficult to read but try out...you will enjoy reading it NOTE: (Usage of two consecutive letters is for its actual pronounciation) SAMSTHAAPYA MRUNMAYE PAATHRE THAAMRA PATHRAM SUSHOBHITHAM...
With the new update at Instagram for iOS, users can - Take photos or record video holding the Instagram camera in landscape orientation Support for Cinema using front-facing camera Have...