Consultancy Services - What To Do?

Looking at the current scenario, consultancy services are a good options for those who wish to start up. However, you need to be highly experienced in whatever field you choose.

Let us have a collection of consultancy start-up ideas and problems that you are expected to face 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One needs to figure out why'd anyone consult him/her on any domain/topic etc. If you're a group of professionals, then you can form a consultancy service - in any of the domain of your choice: Viz. Mechanical Engineering, CAD, CAM, Automobile design, software, finance, marketing, branding, digital marketing and so on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are some of the health risks of eating microwaved for regularly (if any).
To quote a familiar example, consider uploading multiple photos in facebook: We upload a random number of photos, and after upload they all show up in the same page. We...
OK, so I have a round called 'google junkie' in my college fest. We are basically supposed to add a word to the word given to us by the organizer,...
I am doing project on CBIR in .net in the first step i am going to extract text description present in the .tiff image files I used ocrtools to extract...
Name: Yogita Gaur Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location: I live in Bhankrota which comes in Jaipur city which comes in Rajasthan state in India . Occupation: student of B.Tech (4th year)...