Constructing a 3D-Printed Bridge in Amsterdam

Quote:Three-dimensional printing is leaving the confines of printers and finding its way into the worlds of civil engineering and architecture. One such example comes from MX3D, which is replacing the layering process in regular additive manufacturing with 6-axis industrial robots to extrude curved lines, creating 3D structures out in the open. Currently, the robots are building a steel bridge that will span a canal in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A stunning display of 3D printed sculptures. https://machinedesign.com/news/rapid...m=email&elq2=e2b7d892ebe74cb9a3c774170f454dc9
Hello freinds, I am Nida Shaikh.
Hello friends. I am quite new to CE and have a general question to all ECEians and Non-ECEians about how I should prepare for GATE 2016 Exam. I want suggestions...
my name siddhant I am in axis college doing btech trade mechanical engineering and I'm in 4th year so I want to do job in good. Company. So plz help...
Assalam o Alaikum! its hammad ur rehman, i am from Pakistan. i am a student of Mechanical Engineering at DHA Suffa University here in Karachi. engineering is also my passion...