Connect these two pictures!

Connect these two pictures.. Who's gonna answer this??

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This post deserves a thread of its own. Moving the post to new thread ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    is that a movie set and she an actress? hence both are related with movie feild?

in what sense is connect?
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    i cant understand this question.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    well, the first picture is a place. it's not exactly a set, but shooting is taking place there.

the second picture, as you guessed, is that of an actress.

Well, this is not as difficult as it seems. For making it easy, may be I can give you another clue. here is it..

CLUE: The first picture is that of the inside of a PRISON. Does it strike a bell?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    silverscorpion
    Connect these two pictures.. Who's gonna answer this??

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]
    i cant see any pictures , is there anything in the blank space which i cant see??๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    i cant see any pictures , is there anything in the blank space which i cant see??๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    Probably your company has banned the pictures? Can't help.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    BOY O BOY if the answer involves a movie name I give up! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Well, if movie I also give up but have a very funny try of mine.

I see someone sitting at the top of that staircase kind of thing in first image. Is that person sitting there is the lady in next image?๐Ÿ˜‰ Ha ha ha ...
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    U mean to say that those two pictures are connected and I have to identify the movie?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    guys, i think you have no experience in this type of quizzing. Well, I simply asked you to connect the two pictures. Say what's in common to both. It does not necessarily be a movie. But in this case, the connection is indeed a movie. Tell me the movie name.
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Half past dead

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    or better, I will give the movie name. Atleast give the connection. ie, what connects these two pictures to the movie?

The answer is : "The Shawshank Redemption".

heard of a movie in that name? now, what's the connection? This is easy..
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    silverscorpion
    or better, I will give the movie name. Atleast give the connection. ie, what connects these two pictures to the movie?

That was one movie I did not get to watch ๐Ÿ˜”
    I give UP
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    silverscorpion

BOY I have watched that movie and its my favorite one.

is she the actress?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    shalini_goel14
    Well, if movie I also give up but have a very funny try of mine.

I see someone sitting at the top of that staircase kind of thing in first image. Is that person sitting there is the lady in next image?๐Ÿ˜‰ Ha ha ha ...
    tell you what I had the same thought!!!

May be it's this lady up the shooting stairs.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hey one sec!!!

is this the lady on the poster inside the prison behind whose poster the escape tunnel is dug by the hero??
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Just for kicks, a bogus 6 degree of connection.

The prison used to hold a prisoner named John, who robbed a jewelry store owned by Jack, who's house is next to Jim, who's wife's name is Sarah, who is best friends with Jennifer, who is the make up artist of that woman in the 2nd picture.

๐Ÿ˜›
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ha, connection well made, ash. U rock.

and the real connection is,

The woman, or the actress in the second picture is Rita Hayworth. As durga guessed, it's the picture the hero uses to hide his tunnel.
    The second picture is that of the real shawshank prison in USA.

So, tell me guys. How do you like this? Can I give more questions like this? Not solely based on movies, of course.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Silver - I loved it. These are the real brainers that can't be Googled! ๐Ÿ˜

We want more. How about Silver Scorptions' Connect The Pictures - Weekly?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I'm game for it. I'll then be posting questions in a weekly manner. happy connecting..
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    SS
    -GO CONNECT!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i want to know is there any laser which we can connect with computer and control it through coding a program?๐Ÿ˜•
i had blink an idea when i have seen the CCTV futage of TAJ hotel... after attack... ehich was released after 2 day by bombay police.... can we make automatic...
Another idea popped up in my mind. I hope mechanical engineerings in their final year would find it useful - How about developing an automatic gear shifting mechanism for bicycles?...
1)where ccan i get IS codes in pdf formats and is there any document/book in which all general specifications are givin please reply 2)enverionmental NOC for any project (residential/comm/SEZ etc)...
i have thunderbird bike (Tbird Royal enfield,350 cc, AVL engine, petrol ofcourse) and i want to change its firing, i want to make a chopper from it so is it...