Connect the pictures - 6

Now this is very interesting.. All these are hugely popular and famous people, and you should have no issues recognising them. What connects all these people??

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

Good luck!!

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    man I really dont get what Raaju has to do with Opers๐Ÿ˜•
    any clues?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Unfortunately I don't know who the first person is, but Oprah and Bono are activists of some sort, championing the causes of people around the world.

.. or maybe they have the same favourite food ๐Ÿ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash
    Unfortunately I don't know who the first person is,
    how can you not!!!

he is the sma eperson who swindled 7000CRORES INR and landed all of us jobless.

He is the chairman id SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES
    mr. Ramalinga Raaju:sshhh:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah.. that dude eh? Sorry, didn't recognize him by face ๐Ÿ˜‰ The newspapers in Malaysia had no pics of him ๐Ÿ˜›
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ok, now the personalities have been identified..

They are Ramalinga Raju of Satyam and Oprah Winfrey, the famous talk show host.
    The people in the third picture are singer Bono, his wife and his friend.

There's a clue in the third picture, and there's another picture coming if you want more clues. I'll post that picture if no one turns up with an answer.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Black hair
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    MaRo
    Black hair
    ha ha, good one..๐Ÿ˜
    Black hair, two eyes each and a striking similarity to the species called homo sapiens..๐Ÿ˜

There's also a striking corporate similarity between these people. I'm asking what's that?๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • rockhot01
    rockhot01
    all are left handed
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ok guys, here goes your clue. I'm posting another picture as a clue..

[โ€‹IMG]

Go on guys, this should shed some light..
    This picture is in connection with the third picture above.

Another clue, as I already said is, there's a very strong business oriented connection
    between these personalities.
    Cheers!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Edun is a Cloth Company.. good name is fashion world.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hope they have horoscopes same these days everyone made the stock market to lower its points.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ok, one last clue and tomorrow I'll give the answer.
    The answer lies in the companies or business ventures started by these celebrities.
    Find them, and look for a connection..

Suspense till tomorrow, then..
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Well,let me try
    Winfrey opened two schools for south africa's needy girls(Leadership academy).
    Bono's EDUN cloth company is there to increase employment and trade(especially in africa).
    Ramalinga raju's SATHYAM is a significant investor in South Africa and leads a skills development initiative for South Africans under the Joint Initiative for Priority Skills Acquisition (JIPSA) program.

I am not sure whether this is the connection between these famous personalities and the ventures made by them๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..
    Anyways waiting for answer from SS:smile:
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Here comes our in house "Puzzle Buster". That would be a cool title for you Mini. Biggie, are you listening?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @YAMINI

YOU ARE JUST AWESOME AT THIS !!!

Right break for SS mid broggling puzzles !!!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    well, well..
    Wat to say..
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Answer time guys๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Well, good try there miniy.
    My answer goes as follows.

The connect is "REVERSE NAME BRANDING"
    All the business ventures started by these personalities have their names to be the reverse of something : A word or a name.

picture 1 - Ramalinga Raju
    He founded the MAYTAS properties. Now reverse the letters and you get SATYAM. Isn't it
    cool?

picture 2 - Oprah Winfrey
    She started her own studio for producing her talk shows, and named it HARPO studios.
    HARPO comes from OPRAH.

picture 3 - singer Bono, his wife and his friend
    They together founded the EDUN luxury clothing line to support the ailing economy of
    rural africa by providing jobs. Also most of the revenue from the clothing line goes to
    aid work in Africa.
    Now, EDUN is reversed to give NUDE, which is also an organisation established by
    them to assure that there's no material gains involved in the aid work they are involved in..

Hope you liked it!!
    Cheers!!

Now wait for the next one ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    How's that??
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    you are correct patty .
    miniy should be given a special title here,

and Silver its awesome...๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Wow thats nice..I didnt think in that way..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Silverscorpion: That puzzle was ingenious! Hats off! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An electrolyte behaves as an electrically conductive medium. so in lead acid batterry electrolyte will short two electrode. plz explain what happend with the electrode????
I heard Acer netbook brand in india has launched the Aspire One D150 Netbook with 6hr Battery and 10.1"WTFT @ Rs. 20,999. Is this product will be available in Croma...
could anybody plz tell me wat is d problem wid 6-strokes engine??? why is it taking so much time to come to the market???
Respected sir, Plz tell me that how recession has been started? what is the reason behind this? when it will overcome?
16 March 2009 โ€“ VEGA, a Finmeccanica company, is preparing for the launch of the European Space Agencyโ€™s (ESA) Gravity Field and Steady-State Ocean Explorer (GOCE) today, Monday 16 March...