connect the picture

[โ€‹IMG][โ€‹IMG][โ€‹IMG]

COMMON CHARACTER

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    The first pic is Iron Man. Second one is Avengers and third is Spiderman.

The connect I can think of is Marvel Comics. It publishes all these comics.

But common character?? You mean a character which comes in all these three series??
    May be, give a clue or something..
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    guys.. whats the answer?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hey accoolaryan,
    post the answer man.. We are waiting!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    1st one is iron man,2nd one is x man,3rd one is spider man....so comman word is man ...there is many girls in the middle but as a whole called x man ...so the comman word is man.
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Second one is not X-men.
    The picture itself says that it's called "The Avengers".
    It's a marvel comic.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hey tell the ans we are waiting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Welcome to Facebook Nice Dilbert video, I thought that I might share this with you ๐Ÿ˜€
Guys my class teacher has given me a assignment on the following topic "A well thought orientation program is necessary for new employee whether they have experienced or not "Do...
Global engineering and manufacturing group optimises Oracle Hyperion Financial Management across 30 countries with application performance monitoring solution from Triometric Egham, Surrey โ€“ 20th April 2010 - Triometric today announced...
CEans, Its long time we've had a meet; what are your ideas and suggestions about organizing a meet where CEans can come together in person? ๐Ÿ˜€ New members: We've had...
i need complete detail about RACK & PINION Mechanism...... atleast 3 pages in size.. pl.. help me out ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks ๐Ÿ˜€