Connect the pics - I'm Back!!!

Hi all,

I thought I'd just post another connect question.. I had requests for the same.. so.. Here we go..

Check out these older questions, if you are interested..

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Now for the next question..

Connect these pics..

[​IMG]#-Link-Snipped-#
    [​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Is the answer: Sherlock Holmes museum?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Explain!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    silverscorpion
    Explain!!!
    The map in the picture points to A41 Baker Street which is in Marylebone district of London.

A41 is famous for its connection to the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes, who lived at 221B Baker Street, an address that did not actually exist in Sherlock Holmes' era

That address now has a building called "Sherlock Holmes museum"
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm.. The map actually points Baker street, and not any specific location there..

You are on the right track, but what about the other picture? Who is that guy and what has he got to do with your answer?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    silverscorpion
    Hmm.. The map actually points Baker street, and not any specific location there..

You are on the right track, but what about the other picture? Who is that guy and what has he got to do with your answer?
    I think that person in the other picture is Jeremy Brett.

And the answer to this question must be: 'The Baker Street File'

Which is a Guide to the Appearance and Habits of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson Specially Prepared for the Granada Television Series the Adventures of sherlock, which was one of Brett's dearest possessions.

(I hope I am not wrong this time 😔)
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    This man is closely resembling vincent starrett who wrote The private life of sherlock holmes and 221 B: studies in sherlock holmes. I am not sure.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm.. Looks like you were over enthusiastic..

The answer I was expecting was plainly, Sherlock Holmes.

Joseph Bell

The guy in the picture was Joseph Bell. He was the inspiration for Mr.Doyle to create the character Sherlock Holmes.
    And the map of course points to Baker street, where he supposedly lived.

You guys got Sherlock Holmes from the map, and went on some other different track..

Also, check out the Wikipedia page of Arthur Conan Doyle. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me on the specs for a small scissor lift i only need it to be about 3.5 feet long by 2.5...
I am sorry everone as i didnt introduce myself earlier and posted so many comments as i was not concern about the term and condition of CEans.I ll be careful...
Can someone please assist me in aeromodelling..... i have some queries .... i need to participate in a competition..........
ellow CEns... Mahself Addy...from Indore...n M a 3rd yr crazy Mechanical Engineer...m Too much inspired by this site n finally got chance to join...hope m njoyin with u all...thankx yz..😁
Dear all, I saw a report of analysis of paddy straw ash, and I saw that silica forms some 59percent of ash. I have heard the usage of silica in...