Conky Manager : Make Your Desktop Look Beautiful.

Conky is known for making the desktop looks beautiful. Check mine :

Conky
However, for amateur users it was bit complex to add scripts in /home directory & adding conky themes was not easy for them.​
So, a developer Tony George created an awesome application called "Conky Manager" which is very user-friendly & it includes quite good amount of conky themes which a user can use just my mere clicking on it.​
You can even edit it's shape & size as per your choice.Check out following screenshots :​
Screenshot from 2013-08-09 09:49:56 Screenshot from 2013-08-09 09:49:40 Screenshot from 2013-08-09 09:48:44
Install conky-manager in Ubuntu :

sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:teejee2008/ppa 
Then,
 sudo apt-get update 
followed by
 sudo apt-get install conky-manager 
And now You're all set to tweak your desktop look of ubuntu.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I m feeling good to inform here that I m trying to make a windows form application which will be a dedicated application to surf on CrazyEngineers.com. This...
Just read the news that a girl committed suicide after her seniors in college ragged her for over a year. In her suicide note, the girl mentioned that she couldn't...
Hi, I am using gcc compiler to compile the program and build an exe I used this command to compile gcc program.cpp -g -o program (generates program.exe and runs fine)...
🎉 UGC(university Grants Commision) has announced that A student who is pursuing a B.sc course can apply for B.Tech and those who is pursuing engineering degree can apply for bachelor...
After the phenomenal launch of Microsoft Surface, though the tablet set the tech savvy audience on powerful discussions, the same didn't reflect on the company's sales charts. And therefore, not...