Confusion what to do after ECE B.Tech?

I am currently pursuing my b.tech in ece eith 65% marks and i am in final semester.

i am totally confused what to do after. I want job in field but do not know what to do next.

please advice me what short term course can i do for job or something else.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You haven't told us the steps you are taking or options you have considered. Please add relevant details about the steps you are taking so that we can help you better. 

• Advaita Homes
    Advaita Homes

Thanks for the useful information.

• Rohit Kumar
    Rohit Kumar

Your score is good man! Instead of course go for MS. There are no good jobs for EC engineers in India...? 

• Sagar Paranjpe
    Sagar Paranjpe

Hey #-Link-Snipped-#  you got really good mark, why you seems to be worrying all the way? ECE will really have very less opportunity than IT industry. Do try for some IT industry jobs , I bet you will secure one with really decent package. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IAM recently completed my graduation in civil engineering with a percentage of 59per  and I worked on site engineer but I am not interested in that I want to develop...
Design News says: Another year is here and with it are many opportunities for embedded systems developers. As the new year starts, there are many interesting technologies that are going...
When i tried to install sql apps it asks portal, and so on. Why it doesn't like installing turbo c, python editor apps? 
What are languages should be known for developing website 
Hey every one I am Talha , and i'm in finale year i need a help in cloud computing , i want to do finale year project in cloud computing...