Confused between Full Stack web development and AI/ML.

I know HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, Java, Java(JSP), C,C++. 

I want to start Python and enter in AI and Machine Learning. 

I'm confused between "Full Stack and AI"?

Replies

• Vinay Mishra
    Vinay Mishra

#-Link-Snipped-#  Full stack web development and AI or ML, Both fields are different. Web development is a evergreen and always in trending field. whether AI or ML is the most trending technologies now a days. I think if you are confused between these two, I just recommend you to go for the one you are best at. You have a good knowledge of web development as you know such scripting languages like JAVASCRIPT and HTML and also CSS, JQ, and JSP. But If you want to learn AI then, there is no problem in it. Give it a try. I also learned these. and I must say it's too interesting.

After getting knowledge of AI then you can go for the one you find more interesting and valuable for your career.  

Hope it helps!

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - you haven't offered any information about your background - whether you are employed or a student or fresh graduate. My answer therefore, will be general. 

Python is a good choice - you should learn it anyway. You need to evaluate your expertise in the technologies that you mentioned. Are they enough for you to get the job of your choice? 

If you've to make a choice between full-stack and AI; my recommendation would be to go with AI. All the best!

• Shakti Singh
    Shakti Singh

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# .

BTW I'm 2nd year B.Tech CSE student #-Link-Snipped-# 

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

I want to start Python and enter in AI and Machine Learning.

I'm confused between "Full Stack and AI"?

Are you expert in any of the programming Lagrange to create a basic application to store data and process it? 

If yes then go ahead with Python and start with Machine Learning. This is great time to command as you can utilize the mathematics, Data Structure knowledge and algorithm right there. 

Most of basic machine learning apps like OCR and prediction app uses  Linear Algebra, Probability theory, Calculus, and Statistics. I think 1st to 3rd year engineering syllabus cover these thing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, My question is related to career.. I have done my BE in Electrical and Electronics engg from a state private college passed out june 2017.. didn't secure any...
I wanna know, how can I get verified account on Crazy Engineers?
I am using Thingspeak IOT cloud platform for storing and retriving the real time data. Creating own database through MYSQL is also suggested. Which is better? IOT cloud platform or...
Assume that the memory system has 16 address lines denoted by A15 to A0. What is the range of address (in hexadecimal) of the memory system that can get enabled...
I need help to identify a graduate project in GIS