Confused about which major to choose for MS mechanical

i have completed my BE automobile and now i want to do MS in mechanical from USA but dont know much about different majors and most importantly which major will provide me better job oppurtunity in usa ??
please help
really confused

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys, I am sure all of you had this question in your mind at some point of your life 'where to start programming from' and eventually you guys drew...
Hi guys Please ignore my name here, I joined this website back in 2007 and forgot I even had an account around anymore. Lol. Anyway, long story short, I used...
The Chinese brand owned by the company Shanghai Feixun Communication has got a new smartphone called Phicomm Energy 653 smartphone and it has arrived in India. Featuring Android Lollipop (version...
Toyota Etios just got revamped to a new model called 'Etios Xclusive' and the sedan now sports interesting additions on both exterior and interiors. All set to compete against Maruti...
OPPO India has unveiled yet another Android smartphone called 'OPPO Mirror 5' which bears a price tag of Rs. 15990. Featuring the Color OS 2.0 on top of Android 5.1...