Confused about career in marketing and sales

Hi Kaustubh,
Thanks in Advance !
I done B.etch in 2014 and I am having 2 years experience in sales and marketing field. But now I am now very confuse about my carrier because I am not getting good opportunity in this field. should i continue with same or else i should join different domain ?
could you please me help me out. I am really confuse what should i do ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - What are the reason you are not getting good opportunity in sales / marketing domain? It's really difficult to offer any useful help without knowing your background and current situation; which you haven not described.

You will also have to share your career aspirations so that we can find out whether you are on the right track or not.

PS: I'd recommend you to join #-Link-Snipped-# which has an app that lets you ask your query privately and get personal help; and it's free for the time being.
  • jitendra kushwhaha
    jitendra kushwhaha
    Thanks Kaustubh !
    I do that now itself.
    which kind of information you need about me. please tell me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jitendra kushwhaha
    Thanks Kaustubh !
    I do that now itself.
    which kind of information you need about me. please tell me
    Any information you think that will help us help you. You need to provide as much detail about your existing situation, confusion, dilemma, problem etc. so that we have a better idea of your situation and can offer help.
  • jitendra kushwhaha
    jitendra kushwhaha
    now i am working in start up so i am thinking what would be my future or carrier.
    is there carrier or future in sales field ?
    is there any opportunity to get MNC through sales profile ?
    so many I questions are coming in mind and i tired all most with this and also thinking about stability part, because I think we can't get stability in sales field as like as software field.
    Please suggest me what should i do now. I am really really confuse about my carrier as well as future also.
    should i continue with same or should i join new domain ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google might have suspended the Project Ara - an ambitious project to create a modular phone that'd let you assemble your own parts. Reuters UK reported that they have obtained...
I have 70% in madhyamik,55% in HS and 62% in B.Tech(till 6th sem).I'm B.Tech(CSE) final year student.What is the right way that I should follow now to secure a good...
Mr. Mukesh Ambani actually disrupted the Internet and telecommunications yesterday. Not only did he announce that voice calls will be absolutely free on Jio network but 4G data rates will...
Dear all, I have an amusing experiment with my smart phone charger. That is, after charging it fully, I connect its input and output toghether, and get surprise result. Could...
Iam a mechanical student and iam a gate aspirant what should i do to do well in gate and what topics i should concentrate on.