Confuse about choosing the project..

Hi friends.. I have little time to finish my project..around 15 days! But i am not ready to compromise and do simple one. Please suggest me one of the best project of your choice.I am very greatful if you provide links..myself, i am an engineering student studing in fifth semister...waiting for your reply..

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well u can refer projects in C or buy out some EFY kits!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This is to inform you that CE is under major spammer attack. Looks like some smart-a$$ as setup scripts to register on CE. As a preventive measure, all new...
Read the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/5618-major-spammer-attack-ce.html in this thread.
What is thermo stat ? Can anyone explain me with example ? Does thermocouple sense only temperature? explain with example
How to know whether servomotor is a DC servomotor or AC servomotor by seeing the image? and how to know whether its an analog servomotor or digital servomotor?
i installed folder lock which i was using for some months....... recently somebody at home mistakenly deleted my user account........... when i created another user account for me........i found that...