Conductive, Convective and Radiative Heat Transfer (free Webinar 10/09/15)

Quote:
Understanding heat transfer is central to verifying and optimizing products and system designs. Thermal characteristics and mechanical performance must be considered in the development of products such as reactors and electronic devices. Changes in a temperature field can occur due to conduction, convection, and radiation. But how important is each mode of heat transfer? What is needed for an accurate simulation? These are some of the questions we will address, in addition to showing a live demo of modeling heat transfer in COMSOL Multiphysics®. The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session.
Endquote
Conductive, Convective and Radiative Heat Transfer - 1072502

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The power-supply industry is currently transitioning from analog to digital control, especially in high-performance power-supply design. In fact, digital controllers now control most AC/DC power supplies used in servers....
Quote: Nature has plenty to teach those in the world of factory automation. That is the idea behind the Bionic Learning Network (BLN), the brainchild of automation technology supplier Festo....
Hello! I am new member here. I am currently in my final year of mechanical engineering.
Friends, I want a project idea to do in the topic of Energy saving. Can you help me?
hi, I'm doing my final year mechanical engineering.. My area of interest is oil and energy. i would like to work there... so what are all the basics and software...