condtion of software industry in india in current global crisis

hi..
The topic is whether the condition of India in present global scenario is still of emerging global leader or is there has been a setback in the position of india in bpo and software sector.

Replies

• 000rakesh
    000rakesh
    when it will recover?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    000rakesh
    when it will recover?
    Hey rakesh, the question was asked in 2008.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    000rakesh
    when it will recover?
    It's recovered and now on the verge of collapsing again, unless the politicians do something in the interest of the country. Infosys has delayed joining of candidates until 2013; and that may hint at a few things.

There's no point in worrying about things that you can't control. Just prepare yourself for the worst and keep moving!
  • 000rakesh
    000rakesh
    thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends can i have a friend hear iam a new user
can u plz suggest me list of projects for computer stream,as i hv to submit my majors in march.... plz post as soon as possible(try to post most of web...
Merry Christmas and/or happy holidays to everyone!
Dear all, I'm to calculate the (static or dynamic) capacitance of a silicon wire shown in the Figure below. When a bias is applied to the metal electrodes, a current...
it might be a merry christmas to thousands of families...but not for us.. and neither for one of my frined's family...she has reached INDIA today but laying in a box......