Conclave 2011 RKNEC Alumni Day at Nagpur, Maharashtra on Dec 25, 2011

Conclave 2011 is RKNEC (now RCOEM) annual Alumni day. All the alumni of the college are invited to attend the event. Letter from the organizers -

On behalf of the entire RCOEM Community, you are invited for an evening filled with fun and nostalgia on 25th December 2011, 6 PM onwards at the RCOEM Campus, Katol Road, Nagpur 440 013.

RKNEC Alumni Association’s Grand Annual Alumni Day celebration ‘Conclave 2011’ is the most happening Alumni meet in campus which provides alumnus with a glimpse of the good old times at alma mater, not to mention the first hand experience of the RCOEM culture!!

Please confirm your attendance in in our RSVP system.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have made a project called music.com in my final year which is songs related website. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before appearing for...
I have searched a lot on the internet, but couldn't find any good link. There are a lot of certifications available but I couldn't find any degree. Please advise me...
Hello CEans. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I am curious to know about LinkedIn. Is it same as any other social networking site? I heard a...
Hello everybody, I am an electronics and communication engineering student studying in Final year. I have been placed in prestigious software company which gives salary 3 lacs p.a. I am...
I have some ideas, such as these: Android-based Prescription Viewer Application Children Tracking System Using Bluetooth MANET Composed of Android Mobile Terminals Network-Assisted Mobile Computing with Optimal Uplink Query Processing...