Concept Design With RKS - Engineering.com

RKS uses emotion as a starting point for new product design. This episode of the Product Design Show looks at the Kor water bottle and how decisions designers made at the concept stage makes buyers feel better about themselves.

[video=youtube;afmtplzaO3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afmtplzaO3I&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mankind, for all its genius and amazing achievements, is still far from infallible. Buildings still have to be built, and that takes the collective know-how of hundreds of people, and...
Motorola Atrix owners who do any online banking have good news to celebrate today. Many users banking apps have been nonfunctional for a while, due to an error with the...
Everyone loves weekend. However, for me, it was all spent in part-coding & part-testing CE's front page, which is being optimized. So it was all work and no play. Last...
While we hand-pick our moderators from our active CEans, I thought of taking a public poll to see who our CEans want to see as a Moderator of CE Forum....
Nagpur University BE first year results are out. You can check your score by following this link. NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: Nagpur University FIRST YEAR B.E Results summer Exam 2011 | RTMNU...