ComScore Report: Internet Penetration in India & China is exploding!

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

In September 2009, the Internet population in the Asia-Pacific region reached 484 million visitors age 15+ that accessed the Internet from a home or work location, an increase of 22 percent from the previous year. With nearly half a billion people online, the region now accounts for 41 percent of the total 1.2 billion person global Internet audience. China, home to the largest Internet population in the world, experienced a 31-percent increase to 220.8 million, making it the fastest-growing Internet country in the region. Japan saw its online population surge 18 percent to 68.3 million, while India climbed 17 percent to 35.8 million users.

Look at this -

[​IMG]

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great!!!

India going fast , china going even faster 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any tranformer designed which can work both as step up and step down?????
FIND THE RADIUS OF COURVATURE OF MINISCUS FORMED WHEN WATER IS SLOWLY FILLED IN TUBE GIVEN: 1)RADIUS OF TUBE IS=R 2)height of tube =H 3)surface tension=t 4)WATER DENSITY=1000N 5)GAUGE PRESSURE...
What is a good online source for looking up the acoustic properties of materials? I'd like to know about things related to noise suppression properties of various construction materials and...
I realy need your help i need to know about Differential Resistive Sensors my FYP on it for the Characterization of Liquids's Conductivity for DCS Applications
i need some help... im New to Matlab Image Processing. Im Doing a project on "LANE DETECTION & TRACKING USING A WEBCAM" IN MATLAB. Need advice on how to implement...