Computer Vision

Hi friends, I search after examples of researches and projects that involve or collaborate Computer Vision and one of this big subjects Robotics, Artificial Intelligent, Control, Mechanics and Communication.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    only one guy
    Hi friends, I search after examples of researches and projects that involve or collaborate Computer Vision and one of this big subjects Robotics, Artificial Intelligent, Control, Mechanics and Communication.
    Yes, so how can we help you with that ?
    Please be clear while posting query.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently I read a post from Biggi, for IE 10 being most energy saver. I was just wondering which browser is best per you, and what are its pros and...
Hey Folks, I am looking forward to waste my time in gaming but not money (No Single player please). I am fed up of WoW : Mists Of panderia :...
Reliance Communications may soon launch the iPhone CDMA in India - reports BGR claiming that several people who're aware of the matter have confirmed that Reliance and Apple have already...
Okay, we've a new leak, this time the photos of upcoming big boss Samsung Galaxy Note III have been leaked. Observe and tell if it looks awesomer than Note II...
Audi, the German luxury car designer and manufacturer, has launched a new wireless computer mouse that has the shape of a stylized Audi vehicle and is available at all of...