Computer Science & IT Concept Discussions

CEans,

It always helps to have the 'basic concepts' in your engineering discipline 'clear' in your mind. Why not pick up topics from your text books and start new discussion threads for each new topic? It would help all CEans in following ways -

1. Understand the concept well.
2. Get problems/doubts cleared from experts in those topics.
3. Perform well in exams, interviews
4. Increase general awareness about computer science, tech & IT engineering.

PS: It's important that you start a new thread with title as the topic and then briefly discuss your understanding of the topic. Remember - you can be right or wrong. The aim is to get doubts cleared for yourself and others as well.

Don't be embarrassed to discuss the topic that you don't understand at all. That's the way, all of us will do group-study here on CE 😀

Replies

• Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Very Nice Idea .....
    Lets see the way it works...!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The responsibility will be with all the CEans who're students. I see very few 'new' threads coming up from CEans these days. Our aim at CE is to make CE useful for everyone and every visitor should leave the site with new knowledge. How many are willing to do that?
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    It's a very good idea. I'd like to be a part of it.
  • aalina88
    aalina88
    I am really feeling glad to be on the forum and come across this thread. It is really a very nice idea and I hope it will work.
    #-Link-Snipped-#​
    #-Link-Snipped-#​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taiwan based cell phone manufacturing company HTC has launched their new touch-screen Smart phone called Thunderbolt. HTC makes it to be the first to launch a cell phone that has...
i am a second year ece student. Our college allows for summer training of about 4 to 6 weeks . So, please tell me which topic will be good for...
Micromax's x560 features full 3.2" touchscreen and 3D cube interface and motion sensor. Following are specifications - Form Factor: Bar Style Band: GSM/EGPRS/ 900/1800/1900 Weight : 102gms Display : 8.1cms...
Flipkart.com has added a new section for Digital Cameras. You can now buy your favorite digicam directly from Flipkart. Ecommerce in India is picking up with GroupOn acquiring SoSasta and...
how can i convert matlab code to verilog code ??? is there any convertor available?? or any method of converting matlab code to verilog directly???