Computer Science Important Resources, Tutorials & Links

CEans,

I welcome you to contribute the important resources, articles, tutorials and links related to computer science and IT engineering section.

I'm making this post sticky.

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    #-Link-Snipped-#

C, C++ Programming Tutorials - Cprogramming.com

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Thanks Biggiee !!

Computer networking Tutorials (Nice one)

Lecture Notes: Computer Networks (CS425)
  • sachin bankar
    sachin bankar
    For Java Beginners & Masters
    Java Example Codes and Tutorials
  • sachin bankar
    sachin bankar
    For C++ Beginners
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Codepad is an online compiler/interpreter, and a simple collaboration tool.
    Paste your code there, and codepad will run it and give you a short URL you can use to share it in chat or email.

Here is the link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    DataBase online tutorials.These are very nice. This link was given to me by some CEan (sorry i forgot the name)..thanx

Database eLearning
  • Reya
    Reya
    Here is the link for learning J2ee(Enterprise Programming)

TechnoLamp - j2ee
  • Reya
    Reya
    1000 Java tips:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sachin bankar
    sachin bankar
    praveena211
    Here is the link for learning J2ee(Enterprise Programming)

TechnoLamp - j2ee
    Thanks praveena. nice site
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A set of video links from different universities for Computer Science topics:

Check it here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • TheV
    TheV
    Hey you people missed one site....
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • abhijeet.patil
    abhijeet.patil
    Tuts of various hacking and security tools:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • cvtharun
    cvtharun
    Thanks all!
  • sravya majeti
    sravya majeti
    where can i get computer science seminar topics and presentations
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    Please anyone can suggest me the best book for the preparation of PSU exams like SAIL,BEL etc..which having the appx. similar syllabus as GATE....and also its e-book's link
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's a collection of MIT Computer Science videos:

MIT OpenCourseWare - YouTube

Do check it out. πŸ˜‰
  • Rahul Teja
    Rahul Teja
    AbraKaDabra
    Here's a collection of MIT Computer Science videos:

MIT OpenCourseWare - YouTube

Do check it out. πŸ˜‰
    Thanks !!!!!!!
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Online code compiler similar to #-Link-Snipped-# but very advance --> Online Compiler and IDE >> C/C++, Java, PHP, Python, Perl and 70+ other compilers and interpreters - Ideone.com
    Check this site to get certified in varies languages & technical discipline, various technical competitions are going on here including coding competitions --> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sharma170
    sharma170
    If you are looking for IT training in India, then Arcelia IT Academy is one of the best. To get more information visit the link below:
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    For IT Guys out there, There is a book named "Using Information Technology" by William Sawyer. It is available in PDF e-Book form for free in Rapidshare. Take a look
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    For some C/C++ codes related to Basic Computing and Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Computer Graphics and Computer Networking, Visit my Blog :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Here is an important link for all the CS Engineers,
    #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜‰
  • Reya
    Reya
    Ebooks and guides on PL/SQL

www.freebookcentre.net
  • surya1240
    surya1240
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

I welcome you to contribute the important resources, articles, tutorials and links related to computer science and IT engineering section.

I'm making this post sticky.
    ur site is very helpful sir
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Tutorial for computer languages.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Video Tutorials for PHP:

Codecourse - YouTube
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Online Python Tutor dry runs your program:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rupoJS
    rupoJS
    If anyone wants to be a pro in web design/development,Adsense tricks and tips,css,about mobile app development you can follow #-Link-Snipped-# (the site is under construction,you can be there regular after 10-15 days).Thank you.......
  • Reya
    Reya
    HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for absolute beginners.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Elizabethy
    Elizabethy
    Thanks for your sharing
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    sahilkhan813
    hi friendsss,,,, i have to hack a facebook account....i downloaded facebook hacker software but its not working...please tell me the easiest way to hack facebook account....so how to hack a facebook account???,,,please reply me as soon as possible.....
    your friend...
    We don't teach anything, which is related to cyber crime.
  • hare singh nayak
    hare singh nayak
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    #-Link-Snipped-#

A good book to learn shell programming quickly and easily.....
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
  • coolak
    coolak
    really like this !!!!
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    tell me a good book to learn development of advanced Adobe Flex applications..
  • hare singh nayak
    hare singh nayak
    #-Link-Snipped-#

all subject video lecture for CS and IT engineer
  • helenjgoff
    helenjgoff
    Mobile VoIP Calling Software is the most sought after application for mobile now days. The benefit of making cheap long distance calls makes Mobile VoIP Software popular mobile app.

VoIP call is the new rage among people who have to make frequent international calls. That’s why the Mobile Voip service providing business got so much high boom even in this economic slowdown.

Mobile VoIP is the mobile software which is used for making voip calls by using the internet and voip provider service. The cheap call rates are what make the voip so popular now days.

The present telecom infrastructure is based heavily on the voip technology. Mobile VoIP is the new innovative solution to costly long distance calls. This mobile app can enable your mobile device to make voip calls.
  • helenjgoff
    helenjgoff
    PC Phone Software is the high end alternative to the traditional telephone. With the help of PC

Phone Software installed in your PC or laptop, you can easily make national or international call

from anywhere by using the internet.

The problem of costly communication while away from own country is faced by a business

person quite often but now by using the PC Phone Software one can easily make cheap

international call from their laptop and internet connection.
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    for
    Computer Systems Analysis

www.cse.wustl.edu
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    could any one provide link for micro controller 8051 and Embedded C ?
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    W3school is a very good site for technical article.
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    Tha
    Chinu1
    W3school is a very good site for technical article.
    Thanks buddy but this site nothing provide any knowlege of microcontroller
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Scorpion007
    These are better taught in campuses offering courses in Hardware and Electronics related stuff. Why not checking for local institutions offering them.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Scorpion007
    Check out this link: #-Link-Snipped-#
    They provide some Embedded C materials for download
    Good Luck!!πŸ˜€
  • sulochana anand
    sulochana anand
    t
    AbraKaDabra
    Codepad is an online compiler/interpreter, and a simple collaboration tool.
    Paste your code there, and codepad will run it and give you a short URL you can use to share it in chat or email.

Here is the link: #-Link-Snipped-#
    hanx
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Best free Tutorials

1. TheNewBoston (#-Link-Snipped-#) [Find on Youtube]

A guy Bucky Roberts teaches the stuff, one can find all the resources included Programming Tutorials and elementary tutorials including Biology and other stuff.

What I like about these video is they are very short , one simple video (not more than 10 min) for a single concept.

2. MyBringBack [Find on Youtube]

These are also very good tutorials but have limited no. of topics as compared to TheNewBoston.

Best Paid ones

1. Lynda.com Tutorials

I tried tutorials from the site , some of them are really good, but some are really bad, in the sense that TheNewBoston have better tutorials. #Personalopinion

Tutorials I liked : PHP and MySql
    Tutorials I didn't like : Java

2. If you are the one who loves to read e-books or even if you don't love I strongly recommend HeadFirst guides, believe me, they are type of "Odd" books, they include graphics, and they include stuff you wouldn't expect in a programming book, but then, this would make your life easy.

*Currently Reading : HeadFirst JAVA II Edition
  • zeeshanaayan07
    zeeshanaayan07
    i am a computer science and Thanks for sharing
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Was just browsing for some more good tutorials and found this site..

Online Tutorials Library You can find tutorials on Java, C , C++ , HTML, CSS, iOS, Perl, Ruby, Python etc.

You can read all the tutorials on the site and can also get reference notes, interview questions etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I spent last Sunday at Karmazari along with family and friends. We were awesomely lucky to spot a full grown male tiger during the Jungle Safari. I clicked few...
Fracking has enabled engineers to tap the previously inaccessible reservoirs of gas. I however have very limited knowledge of this topic. If anyone knows what exactly it is and discuss...
Explore best and the most creative answers to the most common interview question "Why Should We Hire You?".
i have serached on google but i was enable to find answer to this exception. please help!!πŸ˜•
can anyone tellme how can we make use of electrodes for sensing collision......???