Computer Problem: Only Wordpress sites don't open

It's shocking for me.

Today, when I tried to open my blog hosted at Wordpress.com

It shows a message from "Mortgage Web Success" and displays Google Ads.

I can not access my blog or for that matter any Wordpress Blog anymore from my PC.
All the other websites are opening fine.

I called a few friends to ask if there is a problem from Wordpress. But, they can see all the blogs perfectly fine.

I checked for Malware using HijackThis. But no files are harmful.

What must be the problem? Can somebody help? 😔

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    is your problem solved ? sorry I didnt see this before. if not, then could you post a screenshot ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕i just got a doubt that can human pulses be used to generate a small amount of electric current atleast? if yes how much it will be.... is there any...
There are very few user of ubuntu as compared to windows.As we all know that Windows are very well known in terms of ease of use and functionality.And in favour...
Hi all, i work on catia analysis. the run for even simple file takes a lot of memory and a lot of time for computations.the result files obtained are of...
I was reading in Google news about protests in India over the price of fuel. How is fuel priced in India? In the USA, prices vary across the country. The...
i am doing a final year mini project and i want to know some cost estimation and some ideas of the project 😕 1.paper counting machine 2.fabrication of pneumatic paper...