computer interfaced projects

help me with computer interfaced projects

hi, i am a 3 rd year instrumentation engineering student and we have been asked to do a project on any instrument which can be interfaced with the computer. the instrument should be made by us to suit any particular purpose and also the interface of the instrument with the comp using c programming should also b don by us........ so both should b done by us.........

it ca be a major project, a small portion of which is done in third year and the rest in the final year..............

so, can anyone pls gimme ideas 4 the same and also its ckt, pgm etc or where i can find such info............ pls.... its urgent........ tried a lot not getting it anywhere.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey,i m pallavi agarwal..in b.tech 2nd year.....i got struck with this question,plz tell d appt. answer.
hi.i need to write yacc and lex programs.so do i have to necessarily load unix?i came across some thing called cygwin.so is it helpful?all i need is to write yacc...
i want a unique topic for paper presentation and my areas of interest are basically the new gadgets...
what does this statement mean?? void strcpy(char *buffer, char const *string)
Can anyone guide me on why the DC load-line for a class A transformer coupled power amplifier is verticle?[I am aware that vcc=vce but still unsure why.]Thanks for helping!