Computer geeks and Hackerz

๐Ÿ˜• Please make a section for computer geeks and hacking and security like topics
๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Shell!

We have a technical discussions section with trade specific sub sections. All technical discussions should go in there.

Explore the "Techical Discussions" section. Feel free to start discussions in that section.

-The Big K-
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Hackers? ๐Ÿ˜’

I hope that we will not have discussions on hacking tips & tricks. Instead, let us have discussions on Internet Security.

Cheers,
    Rocker
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hacking is Good, Cracking is bad!

I hope we all are clear about the difference in the two. Of course, discussions on Internet Security are encouraged, we will not allow discussions on Cracking!

We will introduce a separate section on security if we get sufficiently large number of discussions on security.

Drop in your ideas & suggestions.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! Check out mozilla firefox 2.0 ! They came up with lot of Goodies in the firefox 2 ! My download is in progress ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I'll post a...
Name: Genius Engineer ๐Ÿ˜ Engineering Trade: Industrial & Systems Engineering Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Reading , Swimming, Playing Squash , OR Aim in life: Become a successful leader I...
Re: Computer geeks and Hackerz hey...๐Ÿ˜ This is funny that we have to log on every time we intend to navigate through the links..๐Ÿ˜‰ I logged in at least thrice...
Re: Multiple login problem hey big_k...๐Ÿ˜Ž man you are faaaast... Or is it AI you are using...? Nevertheless... I shall ask you about Hacking... I work in a wifi environ....
Name: Hemant Nandrajog Engineering Trade: Instrumentation and Control Occupation: Employed - System Design Engineer for Automotive electronics Work Experience: 3 years in automotive electronic systems design Hobbies & Interests: Photography,...