Computer engineering final year project ideas

hi,
can some one give me ideas or topics for my final year project
in computer engineering
about any upcoming technology over which i can work for my project.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, have you searched the forum for ideas contributed by CEans? If not, please do so. Moreover, we are not very sure if you'll be able to work on ideas that we provide. It would help if you let us know about your areas of interest in Computer Engineering.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Got a list here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Up coming tech? Gotta check out the technology websites and blogs ๐Ÿ˜‰ IEEE Spectrum and Popular Science is good.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Hello,
    Sunpots is the best topic to do project ...its an open source project..as wel its an new thing ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's Sunspot?
  • mansi_603
    mansi_603
    Re: Computer engineering final year project domains

Can anyone guide me with the various domains that are available to do a BE project in computer engineering?
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Make a #-Link-Snipped-#
    or do something in networking
  • saloka
    saloka
    Hi,
    can any one give me ideas or topics of some interesting technologies rarely heard to my
    email id

I would really be very thankful to u all...
    I m final year computer engg student
  • sonika
    sonika
    cn u giv me some idea abt final year project related to cryptography,networking n if u hav any other idea plz suggest me i will b vry thankful..
    i m in computer engg....
  • aps_2011
    aps_2011
    hello...even i need some new project topics for final yr project...
    im in computer science....plz help
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    There are lot new projects in CS can you tell in which domain you need.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    It would have been Analysis and Design of algorithms for me, any day.
    See the positive points,

• Algorithms are used on daily basis.
    • For everything either there is ready-made algorithm or we can design any algorithm.
    • There are literally thousands of algorithms based on almost every aspect(Mr. Knuth has published 4 huge,very huge, one can use them as monitor stand if he/she doesnt care for algorithms,they are that huge.)
    • Easiest application of algorithms are sorting algorithm, there is a lot of potential in this field, Bead-sort was designed in 2006!! (just 5 yrs before), you can come up with better or worse (may be worst) algorithms, but then they will be your own.
    Hence Algorithms would be my project if I were in your place.
    Take care.
    Ciao.
  • Maitham.k
    Maitham.k
    hello all my final year project was "Designing robust VoIP system with forward error correction" nice project evolve generally networking and digital signal processing
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Final Year Project Domain for Computer Science and Information Technology
    1) Data Mining
    2) Web Mining
    3) E-Commerce and Web Technology, E-Learning
    4) Data Warehouse
    5) Social Network Apps
    6) Mining Social Network Data
    7) Data Generalization
    8) Search and Search related Technology
    9) Opinion Mining in Blogs/Posts
    10) Image Processing
    Image Compression
    ROI, Non ROI, Wavelet, Curvelet, SPIHT, Jpeg
    Image Registration
    Interpolation, Rice Coding
    segmentation
    Pattern Recognition( ANN, SVM, NN, GA, Fuzzy, SOM)
    Denoising ( Weiner filtering, and other filters)
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • priya07
    priya07
    Hello Sir,
    I am final year student....Can you please suggest me the recent project topics in Java?
  • Reya
    Reya
    @priya: In which domain you would like to do your project?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    priya07
    Hello Sir,
    I am final year student....Can you please suggest me the recent project topics in Java?
    You can go for
    1) Java with Image Processing ( Needs Swing), Especially content based image retrival
    2) P2P standard implementation and rules integration ( Any work on p2p network: Algorithm implementation , security enhancement)
    3) Building Facebook and Android apps
    4) Spatial datamining with java. ( Go for image processing. Gives you many opportunities to learn and the output is also interesting)
  • pooja nayak
    pooja nayak
    hello,
    m doin final yr computer science.
    can anyone suggest me projects on network or web. plzzzz
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Dont post a Post in multiple places please. In this section there are various threads. Kindly take time and read through them.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    @Pooja: There are so many ideas available, if you need more help, then just let us know which ideas you think are good and if you have rejected some then why did you do that.
    Some one might just post something that you would like, just by knowing your choice.
  • pooja nayak
    pooja nayak
    Mostly interested in Mobile sensor network or evn video conferencing. .๐Ÿ˜€ i want something which s interactive. . ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    v are not supposed to do projects on database. .๐Ÿ˜” so m in search f projects on network and web. .๐Ÿ˜•
    hope ul help me. .๐Ÿ˜
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    @Pooja: If you speak Java, then google search for a JMF(Java Media Framework) API.
    This should make your job pretty simple.
  • Thinesh Manickam
    Thinesh Manickam
    Hi, sir.. I'm Thinesh from Malaysia.. and just enrolled to final year project of my degree in software engineering.. can you suggest me any specific titles that i can pursue my project?? i'm looking forward to code my project in java or vb.net with the use of SQL server..

Looking forward for your ideas.....

Thanks..
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Your Ideas:
    #-Link-Snipped-# Post #14

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# post #3 and post#1

Hope this Helps You
  • Regina Asamoah
    Regina Asamoah
    I am a final year computer science and engineering student. I need visual basic or C++ source code for video chat which also supports text chat and file transfer where the people chatting just need to be connected to the same network and do not need internet access. I also need visual basic or C++ source code for time table generation system. my email address is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Reya
    Reya
    This is not the right place to get the source code. We're here to help you with your doubts and guide you to proceed further.
  • angelb
    angelb
    I am a final year cs engineering student. Could anybody please suggest any project ideas in cloud computing, language processing or mobile computing domain?
    Awaiting a reply. Thanks..
  • GaneshJawahar
    GaneshJawahar
    Hi i'm final year student doing Computer Science...
    i'm interested to do projects in web mining...
    topic suggestions plz....
  • priyahemnath
    priyahemnath
    hello sir am in final yr cse pls tel some project ideas in java and in android
  • priyahemnath
    priyahemnath
    hello sir, am in final yr pls tel me some projects ideas in java and in android

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, my project is on SSL(Secure Socket Layer) Implementation. I need to code it in Java due to availability of ready security and other packages which would help me.....
What is difference between web server and application server? What i know is web server handles HTTP requests.It responds with static pages like HTML pages and can use other programs...
hello there.... what is the meaning of "material orientation" or "bar orientation" in "Properties Icon"? me in confusing mode.....๐Ÿ˜•
How can we read HTTP response header using telnet? What are other methods to do the same (without using any website that displays response header)?
CEans, The latest Release Candidate (1) of Internet Explorer 8 is now available for download. Location: https://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/beta/worldwide-sites.aspx PS: IE8 beta impressed me a lot. It runs faster than FF/Chrome on...