Computer engineering design project

hello.!!!i am a graduating student now in computer engineering and having trouble deciding on what project should i propose to make.,,,can you give me an idea.,,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz😭

tnx much😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chai
    hello.!!!i am a graduating student now in computer engineering and having trouble deciding on what project should i propose to make.,,,can you give me an idea.,,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz😭

tnx much😀
    Welcome to CE. Could you give us an idea of what kind of projects would come under 'design'?
  • chai
    chai
    a design that can be interfaced with desktop computer or something that uses microcontroller,,,,,a project that we are the one who make the equipment....,,,example hyrdaulic robotic arm, rotating 16 bit display led.,etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello firends i am here for learn more..
I wanna make a solar powered car. I've heard that its cost is just 15000 Rs in market. Can some engineers here help me build one of my own? I...
Hi, I am wondering about my carrier. I have done B.tech with Computer Science in 2011. at that time i didn't get a job in my field due to academic...
WiBit.net provides you basic to core knowledge of C, C++, Obj-C & Java. This application is not free. But I have found it very useful when you want to clear...
I've tried recording them at my home. I've a little recording setup that I built in-house.