Computer Brain Interface:plz help

hello people..
i am prerparing a project on "Computer Brain Interface"..
so if u all cud help with some information or suggest me some sites,i'll be really grateful..
thanku..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess we'd need details about your project. That will help other CEans understand what exactly you are looking for.

No detailed description, but just 3-4 explanatory lines.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    i hope crazynewengineer found help. no reply from him/her so far?

give me details. I'll help ya ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazynewengineer
    hello people..
    i am prerparing a project on "Computer Brain Interface"..
    so if u all cud help with some information or suggest me some sites,i'll be really grateful..
    thanku..
    Waiting for the details, crazynewengineer !

It would really help if you post the requirements in detail!

-The Big K-
  • crazy
    crazy
    dats gud man. do ur job n pls give us information about your project in detail
    so that it w'l easier for us to help u...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in final year of electronic enGG. I wanted some suggestions regarding my FYP. Being Electronic Students I want a project that involves most of the related fields like...
I am 4th year engineering students, will graduate in 2006, had 3 month work experience in mining project. Can you guys tell me how can i get a good job...
Hey All ๐Ÿ˜€ ! I'm glad to present you the 'Electrical & Electronics Forum' ๐Ÿ˜ . Feel free to post your queries, doubts related to Eletrical & Electronics engineering here....
CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ ! I'm glad to announce the new CS & I.T. forum on CE forums ๐Ÿ˜ . Now we have a place dedicated to all computer related discussions. Let...
Hi all CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€ The forums have been restructured! We are now back, up & running! Everything went smooth and this time I didn't meddle with the database ๐Ÿ˜ The...