Computational Intelligence and Information Technology – CIIT 2011

An International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Information Technology - CIIT 2011, is being organized by Association of Computer Electronics and Electrical Engineers – ACEEE, during November 07-08, 2011, Pune, India.

CIIT aims to promote research and developmental activities in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication and Computing Techniques and to share the ideas and experience on the same.

Topics varying from Computational Mathematics, Data Structures, Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Data Compression, Data Encryption, Data Mining, Databases, Digital Signal Processing, Distributed Systems and others can be presented. For the purpose, submission of the paper is open till July 1, 2011.

For more information, you can check out their #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A cool video from the makers of Asus Padfone: [video=youtube;z5aAOKJGBjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5aAOKJGBjo[/video]
HELLO friends.. i am a 1st year student studying civil engg. in delhi.. in these summer holidays i m thinking to take some coaching on autocad or may be some...
Hi guys, I am a student of the Electrical and Computer department of University of Toronto and I am going through a thesis titled A power assessment of Machining tools...
Can someone tell me if the process of loging in into a website using a facebook authentication involves web services!! because i need to describe a situation that uses web...
MTNL has launched push email technology for all its customers in Mumbai and Delhi. MTNL partnered with Bharat Berry Technologies to launch the service with a total investment of Rs....