compressive sampling

Hi.....
I want to study about compressive sampling but I don't know a good and usefull source .... please introduce some books or some PDFs that is suitable for this subject ....
Thanks 😎

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maxx mobiles have launched MAXX Scope MT150. The phone is a dual SIM phone and features a 3.2" touchscreen LCD Display. The phone is a low-end phone but offers good...
I am making a web interface to use applications installed on server. Main idea is to have no applications installed on the client pc. I am faceing a difficulty in...
The ScoreItNow service is used to: Respond to GRE revised General Test Analytical Writing topics created and tested by ETS test authors. Submit your responses online and get immediate scores...
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) test is to measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills. Tests gauge undergraduate achievement in 8 specific fields of study...
Adobe Edge HTML 5 App Download - CrazyEngineers Ford's Latest "Focus Studio" Launched Today! - CrazyEngineers Nanowire Electronics To Be Fitted To Any Shape Developed By Stanford University - CrazyEngineers...