Compressed air bike

Hello friends

this is aman...

i saw an old episode of planet mechanics, national geographic channel
they made a moped which runs on the compressed air.
i have searched on net. a student of punjab engineering college had made it as his final year project.

also a car with this technology is going to launch soon, but the problem with it is that it should carry the compressor itself

i am trying to make a bike which will carry only cylinders and can be refilled at any air pump within reasonable rates.....

please help me in making this posiible...
thank you

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    great idea, hopefully those that have also worked on one will assist you. Let us know if you have any questions or need any specific help!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, Is it true that getting an M.tech degree is valuable only if obtained from the IIT's? Are the other institutes not good enough? Also could you suggest what...
Hi Buddies, I am facing a very critical computer anti virus problem on Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, that is when i boot my pc and startup working on windows that...
i want to make micocontroller based projects which can be used in daily used!
Hello everyone! I am in my 3rd year doing electronics and telecommunication engineering. I need an economically viable yet interesting mini project. Something that is very basic in its application...
Dear CEans, If you receive any email from your bank with title similar to: *** Bank of India - Please Update Your Internet Banking Account *** , delete the mail...