Compressed air as fuel in 2/4 wheeler vehicles?

can we use a compressed air as a fuel in the any two or four wheeler vehicle with a great speed .....

Replies

• vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Just compressed air? In my opinion unless sufficient mechanism is used..! Efficiency will be very low..!
    Check these links out..! 😀 It might be useful to you i suppose..!
    Compressed Air Vehicle
    How the Air Car Works | HowStuffWorks
    Did this thought occur to you? Or did you come across something which made you ask this question?? If this is your own idea which occured to you then Kudos chap..! Keep thinking this way..! 😀
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    yeah u r saying ryt efficiency will be very ....dats y i want to work more on its efficiency bcoz dats a more important think in dis mechanism ......and a lot of thanx for ur compliment
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    One manufacturer claims to have designed an engine(air compressed) that is 90 percent efficient. -Wikipedia
    This is something very astonishing(But I do not know to what extent Wikipedia is true as it can be edited by anyone..! )..! You can check up the two links..!
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    ok i will check it
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    #-Link-Snipped-# what's your opinion?
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    u have any web site for dis
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Check those links..! that would suffice..!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    vinod1993
    #-Link-Snipped-# what's your opinion?
    compressed air can be used, but for that you would require a different type of prime mover. a turbine mostly.

speed control can be achieved too.

however the turbine can be designed to parallelly power a compressor, which would compress and store more compressed , which is our fuel.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concept on capacitor: Can assume capacitor connected between inverting input and output is their simple logic here non inverting terminal connected to ground I case capacitor charge in positive direction...
HAI TO ALL, IM NEW TO THIS SITE... I WANT JOB FOR MY RELEAVENT DEGREE..PLEASE HELP FOR ME.. THANK YOU
i am fresher graduated in 2012 in mechanical engineering. please let me know any companies recruiting for freshers in any this engineering discipline. i really need a job at now...
in case of amplitude modulation , whenever the massage signal is modulated using carrier wave, then the frequency of modulated signal is equal to that of carrier wave frequency but...
at a visit to one of our clients i suggested to mention the fire watch requirements in the hot work permit, i was asked to show where it was written...