Compress the document

Hey CEans,
I just need your ideas over algorithms for compressing a document.
You are given a document and you have to apply some compression algorithm so that you use minimum bandwidth as it is to be transferred over network.
I have already checked for BMDiff and Huffman..
If you know more better algorithms please suggest me.
Or if you have some idea how can we do some kind of optimization.
Please share.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung electronics USA launched the 30‐nanometer‐class1 DDR3 synchronous dynamic random‐access memory (DRAM) modules for PC today. This new generation of faster, more energy efficient DRAM modules will be available through...
Infosys has acquired New Zealand company Gen-i for an undisclosed amount. "We have entered into a strategic partnership with Gen-I to acquire its software solutions practice and offered positions to...
if a object has a moment of inertia of 100Nm^4.. what do u infer from it? for eg. if velocity of vehicle is 10m/s, it mean it travels 10m in...
Friends, SAE update for the month of July 2011 can be found at SAE Update - July 2011 - (1).
SONY VPL-HW30ES is 3D home projector available at an affordable cost. Incorporating Sony's latest lamp technology, dynamic lamp control system, movie fans have the opportunity to enjoy an unrivalled 3D...