composites in aluminium as base

dear CE's,

what is the best combination of composite that can be made with aluminium as the base material.Pls reply

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    can you tell in which you use it??
  • Tkelly
    Tkelly
    There are different types of Alluminum alloys depending upon application.
    You can also get the data at #-Link-Snipped-#

Tom
    CAD Outsourcing Services India | Indovance Inc
  • ronvieky
    ronvieky
    Composite for what? Are you talking about aluminium alloys? If that's the case, you'l need to elaborate a bit more, where you want to use it. Try to google.
  • kingsly
    kingsly
    sorry guys...i was not online for few days....the application i asked for is anything related to mechanical components such as engine valve seats, guide rods etc...i need a new successful material that can be bonded with aluminium to improve its mechanical properties,,,t may be confined to any particular application also...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE has various types of technical, non-technical quizes, puzzles. Till now we do not have sports quiz on CE. As Biggi asked, someone should start a sports quiz on CE,...
This is my 1000th Post Walking on the steps of Dear Mayur and Shalini, I am trying to make my 1000th post a special occasion for me at CE. More...
In the city I live, the temperature goes as high as 46 degree Celsius. I'm wondering if there are any mechanical systems to transfer solar energy into other useful forms...
i need some final year project ideas...or tell me some websites regarding this
Post here about the add you like. Also post about the adds that were not released but very effective ones, if you know any. My Fav: All the Hutch adds....