components of analog computers

Hi,

is it reasonable to consider summers, logarithmic amplifiers, operational amplifiers etc. as one of the components of analog computer?

regards,
proffe

Replies

• soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    When I learnt about this OP-AMP I was also thinking the same. In our textbook they had given its application as "in analog computer"
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    All of them can act on continuously varying input voltages and current and so yeah to an extent they can

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me with how to transfer a continuous stream of 10 byte data from pic16f877a to 8085 continously ? There has to be bidirectional data transfer one at...
Flipkart - India's online megastore has ventured into the much awaited eBooks market. The eShop is now offering several hundred titles through eBook format on their website. I decided to...
I am an Elecronics student & have completed 2nd year. I am a year drop student & want to join some courses related to Elecronics. So please tell me about...
Hello Friends, The most Popular Search engines are : Google Yahoo Bing Share the name of other search Engines
I believe there is a great opportunity to replace steel with plastics in the industry. I am current looking for opportunities in the petrochemical industry where most components are made...