Components inside encoder, interleaver,modulator and spreader

Hello everybody,

Hiii....can anyone explain or help me find out the actual components and devices contained inside the encoder, interleaver, modulator and spreader in an Anti Jam communication system. And also the fuctions of each of the components and devices and how they assist in the anti jamming process.....Thanks a lot...

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    googled it u will get all
  • Vila
    Vila
    Tried googling and searched in yahoo, but no block diagram or components inside them for anti jamming application....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well are u doing some kinda project???
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Vila,
    be a little more specific about your exact enquiry.
  • Vila
    Vila
    Hii all,

Yes, it's my final year project. I am doing final year project on Anti Jam communication system, more specifically on Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum(DSSS). I have a basic block diagram on anti jam communication system such as the encoder,interleaver,modulator,spreader, channel, demodulator...etc. Right now i am looking for a more specific and detailed block diagram. Take for an example the modulator system of an anti jam system - what are the devices contained inside them? Like transistors, op-amps or logic gates, and how they are arranged? In the yahoo or google image search, we can find lots of block diagrams. But the problem is i need the right one for anti jam application and DSSS. I also tried finding in the ieee website and books but still unable to get the correct one....please help me...thanks a lot...
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hello!!!why dont you study anti-jamming system available in market,when u have the block daigram,u can start with the firts block,and u get lot of IC in markets capable of performingh complex operations

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a student pursuing computer science... i am good in c and c++ and know a bit about java... what can i do as a project... can someone pl...
hi guys. i require some assistance of yours again. what i want is this: there is a form (say on page xyz.php) in which i have , say, 5 text-fields....
hey guys. i hav this page (a.php), where i ask te user for his username and password. I match these with static values, and upon succesful matching, i redirect the...
hi guys. i hav this drop down menu, which i need to populate with data from one column of a particular table of MySQL dbase. i hav read a lot...
hii...one and all i m mech engg final yr. student, would u plss help me out in suggesting some topic on project in mechanical as soon as possible....