Completed 1 year today at CrazyEngineers

Last year on 16th December I joined CrazyEngineers as Business Manager, for taking care all the business development, marketing, promotions, event associations and management and allied activities. I enjoyed every bit of working at CE as I'm working with two such awesome human beings from whom I've learnt a lot of big and small things and still their is lot to learn and will keep on learning everyday.
Big Thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#.
Thanks to all the amazing Moderators and members as well at CE.
Believe me, working is totally fun at CE and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to be a small part of this amazing community.๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, I got ninja'd here. I think much credit goes to Yogesh for trusting two of us working out of a small apartment ๐Ÿ˜ [contrary to the belief that CE's a silicon valley based company].

I'm confident that CrazyEngineers will grow in size in the next few months. We just don't like that only 3 of us are having all the fun building this company. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations to Yogesh! Let's build world's best company for engineers! ๐Ÿ‘
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Yogesh Borkar
    Last year on 16th December I joined CrazyEngineers as Business Manager, for taking care all the business development, marketing, promotions, event associations and management and allied activities. I enjoyed every bit of working at CE as I'm working with two such awesome human beings from whom I've learnt a lot of big and small things and still their is lot to learn and will keep on learning everyday.
    Big Thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Thanks to all the amazing Moderators and members as well at CE.
    Believe me, working is totally fun at CE and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to be a small part of this amazing community.๐Ÿ˜€
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# !
    Yogesh Borkar
    I enjoyed every bit of working at CE as I'm working with two such awesome human beings from whom I've learnt a lot of big and small things and still their is lot to learn and will keep on learning everyday.
    Keep this thing going on.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Many Thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#.๐Ÿ‘
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#!
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ...aand we got to eat sweets yesterdays for this 1 year anniversary from Yogesh.
    It's great to work with such amazing souls and every next day there's a feeling of accomplishment because we are all building our future.

The dream of being able to work under one roof with thousands & thousands of craziest engineers must.soon.be.a.reality. <- That thought alone keeps us going! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Many Thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# !!!!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Many Thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Congrats man.

I am updating my CV ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    ๐Ÿ˜ Many Thanks Man.๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In this time I try to search after information about 2 things: 1. the gas flow system in the car and the car exhaust 2. the materials that use in...
Microsoft has unveiled the latest Windows smartphone- Lumia 638 in Indian market. Microsoft Lumia 638 is believed to be the cheapest 4G smartphone in the country. The phone was launched...
Chinese multinational Huawei Technologies Co. Limited globally launched the Huawei Honour T1 tablet. The tablet had already been on the market in Malaysia but its global launch underwent today on...
After launching Iris Fuel 50 last month, the Indian mobile vendor has now launched another budget smartphone Lava Iris Fuel 60 at Rs. 8,888. The company asserts that the smartphone...
THEMES Development of new generation biofuels (Algal, Cellulosic biomass etc.) Innovative approaches in biofuels production Various techniques to study the physicochemical properties of biofuels Production and commercialization of advanced biofuels...