Competition Announcement: Best Thread Contributor

CEans,

Professional engineers and engineering students from various backgrounds & discipline bring lot of great ideas and knowledge to CE. With this in focus, we are happy to announce "Best Thread Contributor" competition for the period 21 - 31 July 2010.

Contest Explained -

1. Every member of CE is eligible to participate in this competition.
2. Starting today, we will watch every thread contributed to CE (in any section) by our members.
3. Member who contributes the best thread (see judging criteria below) will be declared as winner. There is a HIGH CHANCE that the same winner will also be crowned 'Quick Heal CEan Of The Month' 😀

Judging Criteria -

Threads will be judged upon following factors -

a. Title of the thread (is it informative of the content of the thread).
b. Content of the thread (how informative is the content, is it properly written etc, the idea/question/information provided in the thread).
c. Overall response the thread gathers. There might be a case when a good thread may not generate lot of response from members initially. We'll take this into consideration.

Prize:
The winner will get a licensed copy of Microsoft Office 2010 (Home & Student Edition) 😀

[​IMG]

Note: Threads contributed to Chit-Chat section will have lesser weightage than the rest.

Questions/Comments - Discuss in following thread -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ion-announcement-best-thread-contributor.html
please,can anyone tell me where i can collect details about automobile tailpipe design?..
European energy consultancy leader, EnergyQuote incorporating John Hall Associates Limited, is to rebrand as EnergyQuote JHA. This move enables the new company to optimise its service offerings by delivering increased...
please send me i am wating for that topic my mail id is
WoW! guys,United Nations Organisation(U.N.O) declared October 15th 2010, Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam's Birthday as the "WORLD STUDENTS DAY" on account of his 79th Birthday. Its really a very great honor given...