Comparison b/w cdac sunbeam and and electronic city bangalore

Hi
I am very interested to know about cdac sunbeam pune and electronic city, which one would be better from placement and staff (kwnoledge) point of view ?? kindly give a suggestion if you know about it.

Replies

• narendrakareli
    narendrakareli
    i also want to kno about which one is best
  • ms. shruti
    ms. shruti
    Dhirendra Gupta
    Hi
    I am very interested to know about cdac sunbeam pune and electronic city, which one would be better from placement and staff (kwnoledge) point of view ?? kindly give a suggestion if you know about it.
    RANK?
  • Dhirendra Gupta
    Dhirendra Gupta
  • Karthik Vyas
    Karthik Vyas
    Sunbeam Pune is good for placements and also faculty. Banglore is IT hub , so you will surely get a job after completion of course even if you try for yourself. Just work hard. Both institutes are good. Sunbeam is showing good placements.
  • narendrakareli
    narendrakareli
    Yes I am i in SunBeam Pune if you want knowledge then only sunbeam is a option in entire india.
    world class faculty
    with world class knowledge
    largest placement record
    go ahead becoz opportunity never come again..
  • Shankar Nampalli
    Shankar Nampalli
    either sunbeam or tica mumbai is best for divesd
  • Anjaney
    Anjaney
    I have got 145 in DAC ..
    which institute is the best ??
    what shall be the list of choices ??
  • Deepak goswami
    Deepak goswami
    I got bengaluru e-city for dac.. Please tell me how is it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well I heard from a staff in big corporate giant, that cos of his absence from work His company loses about Rs 10K/ day. When I asked him about his...
We know that money is not something that falls from heaven. We can print it whenever we want. Then why government doesn't prints it ? Okay I might sound dumb-ass,...
During the reign of Roosevelt, there was a law that no American citizen should have gold with themselves, they've to give to US government. This step was taken by Roosevelt...
HI, One's General Interest Was Computer Science. If He Wants a Career in that, there are two options in his U.G. One a good college with good placement and facilities...Other...
Reading the news that a 23-year old woman from China died while answering a call on her iPhone when the mobile phone was charging. The victim's sister says that the...