Companies To Watch For Walk-Ins, Job Ads, Campus Placements Etc.

This year, the placements are going to be a lot stricter as the whole IT industry goes through a tough time. However, few of the companies have shown stronger quarters because of the ever-sinking Rupee. I just thought of setting up this thread which all CEans can follow to get updates on the most important companies to keep 'watch' on for walk-ins, job ads and campus placements.

Hexaware: The first of the lot, which isn't quite popular name is Hexaware. TOI has reported that Hexaware may go on bulk recruitment this year as the company is doing very well financially. That means you should quickly sign up on Hexaware's job portal or make sure that Hexaware is the company on your watch list.

Infosys: The company synonymous with the Indian IT - is expected to go on hiring spree as Mr. Narayana Murthy gets back in the control. Mr. Murthy is expected to boost investor confidence and is likely to hire from campuses and walk-ins.

I'll urge CEans to keep on updating this thread as and when they hear about any company recruiting in this year.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India & Brazil are budget phone heavens - with a large number of competing phone companies importing phones from China and selling them under their own brand name. While the...
(Sent by friend K.Baloo) Remember 1991!!! India's GDP was 5%, Jagmohan Dalmiya was at the helm of BCCI, N R Narayana Murthy was at the helm of Infosys, Mian Muhammad...
It seems that as little as one beer may make one more attractive to a mosquito than a teetotaler. https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry/22988/Getting-Buzzed-Might-Get-You-Bit?frmtrk=cr4digest
How do you like the idea of extracting the sweat from your clothes and turning the moisture into drinkable water? Well, more than 1000 people have already drunk other people's...
Hello people. I am starting with my c++ basics . Which compiler would you advise me to use. Borland or Visual c++ . I would also like to know the...