Companies Offering Summer Trainings & Internships For Mechanical Engineering Students

I've been receiving lot of internship related queries from Mechanical Engineering students via email. I'm not at all aware of any companies that offer summer internships or trainings to mechanical engineers.

If anyone knows about them, please post them here. It would be nice if you could also post the region of the company's location and maybe their company URL.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

May I ask all our student CEans to post their exam schedule? ๐Ÿ˜• Tell us the university name as well.
Any body having any idea on how to set up a sql server database table for automatic truncation i mean it should be automatically truncated every day?
The toughest part of my GYM life is maintaining regularity. By posting my attendance here (in public) I'll try to eliminate the excuses I might otherwise make. I request your...
Here I invite all the researcher students to share their research topic and some knowledge about this Subject
hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ the GATE scores were given today.๐Ÿ˜€ CEans post your scores and ranks here ๐Ÿ˜€