Commute to work on an engineless roller coaster train

Still experimental. It may become a reality if the economics pan out. A roller coaster train that works like the fun rides without an engine or driver!
It is all legal. Does not violate the laws of thermodynamics. It is not a perpetual motion machine.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Andrew Gray, a retired Naval Officer currently studying engineering, designed this robotic 'Bird Buggy' for Pepper, a 10-year-old family parrot with clipped wings, a loud mouth, and separation anxiety, to...
Till now the root growth theory held that gravity is important for the 'snaking' and 'waving' of plant roots on earth Experiments done on the International Space Station seems to...
i want to delete IObit advanced system care 5 but its not delete because one warning msg come that is the action can not be completed because this file is...
Does anybody know about CMC pvt ltd. ? My resume have been shortlisted for the post Trainee Engineer. But, its a training cum work experience. So, I need to pay...
I have this chat server program written in java. There is one action listener class which monitors actions on connect button (present on GUI JPanel). please see code below private...