Commit To Stick - CrazyEngineers Stickers Giveaway!

We're giving away CrazyEngineers high-quality vinyl stickers and in order to win them, all you need to do is tell us your thoughts about this website in < 20 words. We'll pick up 10 responses and send the stickers to the winners by mail, totally free of cost!

[​IMG]​

PS: Do check out how these stickers look like and all the crazy places where our CEans have decided to paste them: #-Link-Snipped-# ! Those who've posted their response in the old thread are automatically eligible for the giveaway.

Post your entries in the following format below:-

"I think CrazyEngineers ....[your comment in < 20 words] >

Replies

• Bhrigu Malhotra
    Bhrigu Malhotra
    If I had those stickers then I would cut out those in their shape and paste them on a light bulb or tube light and switch on that so that I would get a reflection of CE logo in my room. And also I would add colorful cellophane sheets to make logo colorful. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
  • Amar Vamsi Krishna
    Amar Vamsi Krishna
    Is one chill place for the fun loving geeky engineers ! No clichΓ©s, just crazy engineering
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are there total two "Giveaways" having same prize, or they are merged to one?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those are just two threads but considered as one. We thought the first one wasn't really creative and have decided to start a new one.

#-Link-Snipped-# - Please note that you will have to participate by completing the following:

"I think CrazyEngineers ....[your comment in < 20 words] >
  • Bhrigu Malhotra
    Bhrigu Malhotra
    #-Link-Snipped-# what do you want me to write ??
    I mean do I have to write about my experience with CE or why CE is good or required all that ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bhrigu Malhotra
    #-Link-Snipped-# what do you want me to write ??
    I mean do I have to write about my experience with CE or why CE is good or required all that ?
    You can write absolutely anything; just start it with "I think CrazyEngineers ...."
  • Bhrigu Malhotra
    Bhrigu Malhotra
    I think CrazyEngineers is a great forum where people can interact with other engineers of same field or other so that they can get their query or problems resolved and post different threads and also can download many study material, etc. Well I think CrazyEngineers is a best way to interact with other engineers all over world.
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    Constant updates about new cutting edge tech, super puzzles, healthy discussions, chance to make friends plus CE give you opportunity to earn[​IMG][​IMG]
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    Crazy Engineers -> yes we are crazy about this website.The one place to share your thoughts and experiments to the world.I am still sharing my thoughts here. πŸ˜€
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    I think CrazyEngineers is such an extraordinary and authentic engineer's portal.
    Where best knowledge is shared in all engg aspects & looking forward long relationship with CE.
  • Kamlesh Padaliya
    Kamlesh Padaliya
    I think Crazy Engineers is a great portal where people can interact with other engineers of same field or other so that they can get their query or problems resolved and post different threads and also can download many study material, etc. Well I think Crazy Engineers is a best way to interact with other engineers all over world.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    ** I think CrazyEngineers is by far the best engineering community online period **

CE has left no stone unturned, all in one adda for all the engineers
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    I think CrazyEngineers is a freaking one stop site for the Engineers' all round requirement. πŸ‘
  • ABHINAND
    ABHINAND
    "I think crazy engineers is a good platform for discussing interesting engineering topics and sharing knowledge.It is ready to give responses within short time.
  • shivprasad sarda
    shivprasad sarda
    I think CrazyEngineers proves name as it shares all engineering world related information under it's roof...........
  • Rahul Shetty
    Rahul Shetty
    The name crazy engineers is enough to describe us. The site is just trying to convey that out job is not write or copy codes and execute it. It's far more than that. It's all about being creative. It's all about innovation and coming up with something which the world can never imagine. And as an engineer my family is huge. We engineers know what is hardship and respect as well as cherish our fellow engineers. I respect all my engineer brothers and sister and I will strive to keep the name of my stream always high.
  • Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    I think Crazy Engineers is a perfect blend of technical awareness, brainstorming and healthy discussions. Take a dose of crazyengineers and I bet you will become mentally healthy,technically wealthy and insanely wise.
  • vyom max
    vyom max
    "Great way to Indicate the craziness one might find around the workplace of an engineer..."
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Please keep your responses to less than 20 words πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    I think CrazyEngineers is my daily dose of all happening things in this universe. It's just awesome way for me to start my day.
  • chetan wagh
    chetan wagh
    I think Crazy Engineers is a best way to interact with all over engineers world.The name crazy engineers is enough to describe us
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    *Not participating*
    I think Crazy Engineers is a place where i understood true meaning of value and passion and ofcourse engineer.
  • zahra nazari
    zahra nazari
    Crazy Engineers is the only website which makes me feel good of being crazy and craziness! (love and need your stickers badly!)
  • Pritesh soni.
    Pritesh soni.
    I think crazyengineer is great start where one can be updated with the latest news on tech. & can discuss whatever he/she want to with crazy peoples.πŸ˜€
  • Prashu@
    Prashu@
    "I think CrazyEngineers is the only place where you can be updated with the latest inovations and news in the technology world with freedom to quote your reviews on it"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very nice entries. Keep them coming. We'll announce all the winners very soon! πŸ˜€
  • PRANAV KHEDEKAR
    PRANAV KHEDEKAR
    When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be aliveβ€”to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love,To Be CrAzY EnGiNeErβ€”then make that day count
  • Hemant Jeevan Magadum
    Hemant Jeevan Magadum
    I think CrazyEngineers is perfect in technical , brainstorming discussion. these solves most of our problems. It gives new innovotive ideas.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I think Crazy Engineers is passion which energies me to feel the power that comes from focusing to each thread"
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    I think Crazy Engineers are "A Real Engineers"....
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I love crazyengineers.com, its like heaven to me! Crazyengineers is like the biggest blossom in a tree, You are the paramount of Success, I think your website was born for me.

And if I get the stickers, then i will stick the stickers on my heart!πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Great responses so far!
    Many newbies posting in this thread which indicates a good healthy growth #-Link-Snipped-# .

I already got it (so to just post my view) but can't resist to post here.
    I love crazyengineers because " Its a one stop billboard where all crazy engineering ideas popping out now and then"
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    I think CrazyEngineers is the only place where they built crazy ideas in young minds to become a start up Entrepreneur, by giving a clean slit about upcoming technologies, resources, etc.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan R
    I think CrazyEngineers is the only place...technologies, resources, etc.
    forgot to add 'To Corners of the world'
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I think CrazyEngineers provides you a great platform to keep up-to-date with technology, CEans are always ready to help as much as they can and the more time you spend on CE more you feel like your second home.
  • shree Manthalkar
    shree Manthalkar
    I think crazy engineers was really making good for technical works by connecting all other field or same field of engineers.
  • shree Manthalkar
    shree Manthalkar
    Really really good work for an engineers who are getting help from others to make the world beautiful.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I think crazy engineers is place that actually realized me (and is still doing so) how it feels like to be an engineer full of curosity and madness. Blessed to be a part of it.
    Long live CE.
  • Kayle Lawrence
    Kayle Lawrence
    Crazy Engineers is a great place to learn from other engineers - some of whom, unlike myself, appear to not be crazy...
  • MANU vijayan
    MANU vijayan
    "I think CrazyEngineers is the family of Engineers where interactions,knowledge sharing happens among family members so crazily.
  • hardik.ez
    hardik.ez
    I think CrazyEngineers is the best website in this category at present.
    Loaded with so much information, you will never go back without answers.
  • kishore grandhi
    kishore grandhi
    I think CrazyEngineers is all about the engineers for whom the world and share the knowledge in different facilities exists in society.
  • Anupama Ponnuswamy
    Anupama Ponnuswamy
    I think crazy engineer website creates good and skilled engineers for our nation and it brings new innovative ideas to engineers
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think we should remove the less than 20 words limit. I fear I am reading alternate forms of the same sentence. πŸ˜‰
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    I think crazy engineers.... are not implementing that much crazyness about technology or engineering.
  • Sugantan Ravichandran
    Sugantan Ravichandran
    I think Crazy Engineers is a great forum for the emerging engineers to know the latest updates of their core... its simple ways of sharing knowledge..
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    I think CrazyEngineers is nothing about craziness,
    Its all about Creativity,Creation & Credence.
  • jaisinghk
    jaisinghk
    I think CrazyEngineers is a good site for the crazy guys around who need a place to share anything and everything
  • naga lakshmi
    naga lakshmi
    I think crazy engineers is a best platform to all engineers to develop our knowledge in our field, puzzles...amazing website...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Fresh Batch Of Stickers Ordered! Should arrive by end of this month straight from USA 😁.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Fresh Batch Of Stickers Ordered! Should arrive by end of this month straight from USA 😁.
    So cool as ever. Are they different from previous one ? Is there size variation?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    So cool as ever. Are they different from previous one ? Is there size variation?
    Nope, same as the earlier ones. We found out that these stickers are best for the laptops and most of the places where CEans have used them.

In the next few weeks, we'll have a limited edition stickers. These will be different than the regular ones.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    I think crazy engineers are the king of their own era
  • sachin_mvk
    sachin_mvk
    I think "Crazy Engineers is the source of my knowledge"
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    I think "Crazy Engineers" is the only forum for engineers where one can access tons of information.My best wishes to this forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A gentle reminder to everyone who ordered the stickers in the first lot - please upload the photos of your stickers in our sticker showoff. We'd really love to see how are you using the stickers πŸ˜€
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Still stickerless I am. πŸ˜”
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Anand Vardhan
    Still stickerless I am. πŸ˜”
    Patience my boy, patience ! πŸ˜€

You'll get them soon.
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Sanyam Khurana
    Patience my boy, patience ! πŸ˜€

You'll get them soon.
    Hm. β˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we've made it clear - the next batch (2nd) arrives in our office on June 30th. The stickers should arrive at your places in the first week of July.

We're yet to receive photos of the stickers from those who got it in the first batch. We expect all the recipients to upload the photographs of their stickers.
  • Pritesh soni.
    Pritesh soni.
    Waiting.......
  • themask
    themask
    each gets how many stickers Kaustubh ?
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    me too have not get anyy stickers .. and u have mentioned my name in ur 1st slot
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - If you've received a call from us; then you were in the first list. If not, you'll be in the second batch.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    No , I hv'nt received any call .,,....ok then lets wait for a week more ..thanks #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Am not crazy but am using the community crazy!!! soon i will become a crazy engineer πŸ˜€ Am proud to get the stickers and use it πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The stickers are being sent out starting today. We had some issues getting the envelops printed which have been sorted out now. The major issue we've discovered so far is that people haven't entered correct postal addresses despite our repeated requests to enter correct details.

Those who've entered correct addresses will get the stickers in the next ~5-10 days. You will also get a phone call from CrazyEngineers. No phone call = No sticker was sent.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Will i get phone call from CrazyEngineers?
  • yeshu005
    yeshu005
    it looks superb...nice work by design team...i am eagerly waiting for that sticker...
  • themask
    themask
    I got my stickers. As I'm travelling right now, Once I'm back @ home, I will post the photos. I've seen the 2 stickers sent to me on web cam. It is very nice to see.

Thanks for sending me the stickers.
    Proud to see them.
  • Goutham Prodhutoori
    Goutham Prodhutoori
    Informative, collaborative, a bit handy and its engineers crazy site.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    themask
    I got my stickers. As I'm travelling right now, Once I'm back @ home, I will post the photos. I've seen the 2 stickers sent to me on web cam. It is very nice to see.

Thanks for sending me the stickers.
    Proud to see them.
    I'm Expecting soon.!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Waiting for your sticker's photos #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Its a one stop portal to learn, share,discuss all about engineering and engineers!!!
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Received the stickers at Bangalore and had a quick look at them!
    Will figure out the most appropriate places to stick them once back in the city 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SUPER! #-Link-Snipped-# . That machine looks DOPE! πŸ‘
  • HRG
    HRG
    awww πŸ˜” when is the next announcement !!? eagerly waiting 😭
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, we request all those who've received stickers to upload the photos of your stickers. We've spent lot of time and money in giving away the stickers - and would love to see how you're using the stickers.

It's sad that despite our phone calls and promises, several of you haven't responded.

We've decided not to send stickers for free anymore.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the records sake, out of last 90 people we sent stickers to, only 15 have cared to upload the photos.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the records sake, out of last 90 people we sent stickers to, only 15 have cared to upload the photos.
    That is very sad. We are not asking you to come and post on regular bases but at-least they can share their pictures by spending few minutes only.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi..I have thought upon a project named remote access monitoring. This project is based upon client server architecture where there are number of clients and one main server. Server can...
Volkswagen has offered 250 models of XL1, a diesel powered plug-in hybrid car for sale in Germany and Austria for about $150,000 each. Now, what's so special about this pricey...
XOLO has launched a new smartphone in the Indian market called the 'XOLO Q1200' that features some new functionalities. The first one to be highlighted by the company is 'Gesture...
Found this AWESOME video which explains Logic Gates using Pulley