Comedies in Religions

Aha the talk I am going to do is actually comedy. Don't take it seriously anyone. Just chill.

It is a common knowledge that there are 330 million Gods in Hinduism. So there must have been a time in human history when the number of Gods must have been more than the number of worshipers. Just imagine 3-4 Gods for each person. Which religion gives so much personal attention to its followers? :razz:

There became a tough competition between them. One of the conversation between Shiv and a devotee is as follows.
Lord Shiv: I am happy with your penance ask me what you wish.
Devotee: Make me immortal.
Lord Shiv: This is not possible. It violates nature's law. Ask anything else.
Devotee: Do it or I am going to Lord Vishnu. Do it or its over Shiv, its over.
LOL. It seriously began to hit the TRP of various Gods.

So in management terms, the supply was more than the demand. Gods thought that "This is not a sustainable model!". So what to do? They organised a meeting.

Lord Bramha concluded, " Now no more Gods, am I clear?" " And yes Kaam dev, please calm yourself. Just do some Yoga and Pranayam. :razz: This is for God's sake!"
Personally I feel that just see Lord Ganesh. His Father is a God( Lord Shiv). His mother is a Goddess( Goddess Parvati). So naturally he became a God. Personally I feel that it is not what the "work" you do. But it is just "NetWork" you build.
I don't have a Godfather. 😑

(Sorry Lord Ganesh. Nothing personal).

just imagine. There are a few Gods with a high rating while remaining Crores of God are still unknown.

There are Gods, which we let alone worship we do not even respect.

Once A man was going to put some money in charity box of a " Not so Known God", when his Friend came and said, Hurry man why are you worrying? I just gave Rs.100 to Lord Krishna. They will manage. :razz:
Now Hindus are born worshipers. We love to worship. We are hardcore worshipers.
Once my friend asked me hey friend enough of worshiping Gods. Why not worship plants and animals?
I replied. Why not dude. It will be really awesome. Lets start that immidiately.
Nowadays we have a new God of cricket. Sachin Tendulkar. (Balasaheb says, He is a Marathi God no comments, we do not have any branches :razzπŸ˜€.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Awesome... God of Movies???
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm..

You can see it as a comedy. But there are deeper meanings in it..

The very fact that Hinduism has many Gods suggests that all Gods are equal.
    Those many Gods each symbolize some values essential for our living.. Take Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. The creator, preserver and destroyer. The concept or the lesson we are expected to learn from them is that, everything which has a beginning will also have an end.
    Also, many Gods make it easy for us to connect to them in various circumstances. An angry Kali or a furious Shiva is depicted in such a way because you would associate them with such circumstances where anger and destruction is necessary. Their theme is the destruction of evil. An all knowing and smiling Vishnu would be associated with protecting us and guiding us. Eventually, what Hinduism tries to teach all along is that, we are the Gods and we can see Gods wherever and in whichever form we wish to see.
    Hell, management books are written with ideas from Bhagavad Gita..

So, I'd say, it's ok to joke about them and all, but we must also try to understand the inner meaning in it. Not only in this, but in all things which are old. Because, our ancestors were definitely not idiots, and there would certainly be strong reasons to each and every customs that we got from them.. We just have to think about them.
    silverscorpion
    Hmm..

You can see it as a comedy. But there are deeper meanings in it..

The very fact that Hinduism has many Gods suggests that all Gods are equal.
    Those many Gods each symbolize some values essential for our living.. Take Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. The creator, preserver and destroyer. The concept or the lesson we are expected to learn from them is that, everything which has a beginning will also have an end.
    Also, many Gods make it easy for us to connect to them in various circumstances. An angry Kali or a furious Shiva is depicted in such a way because you would associate them with such circumstances where anger and destruction is necessary. Their theme is the destruction of evil. An all knowing and smiling Vishnu would be associated with protecting us and guiding us. Eventually, what Hinduism tries to teach all along is that, we are the Gods and we can see Gods wherever and in whichever form we wish to see.
    Hell, management books are written with ideas from Bhagavad Gita..

So, I'd say, it's ok to joke about them and all, but we must also try to understand the inner meaning in it. Not only in this, but in all things which are old. Because, our ancestors were definitely not idiots, and there would certainly be strong reasons to each and every customs that we got from them.. We just have to think about them.
    Hey, I would like to say, everyone is patriotic about their religions... We won't insult them... But this is just for fun. Why taking this so seriously???
    Now check this out... This is by my boss... πŸ˜€ Now itself am saying, NO OFFENCE please... πŸ˜€
    [​IMG]
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Once, a devotee asked this question to a monk:

Allah for Islam, Jesus for Christianity, Buddha for Buddhism etc.. What is for Hinduism?

He immediately replied "Love".

I'm not saying that only Hinduism has love.. Rather, I'm saying that Love is God, and all the different forms of various Gods that Hinduism has are just various forms of expressing love. Nothing else!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    silverscorpion
    Once, a devotee asked this question to a monk:

Allah for Islam, Jesus for Christianity, Buddha for Buddhism etc.. What is for Hinduism?

He immediately replied "Love".

I'm not saying that only Hinduism has love.. Rather, I'm saying that Love is God, and all the different forms of various Gods that Hinduism has are just various forms of expressing love. Nothing else!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    Wow!!! Nice... I wish I can put this as my Facebook status message! Seriously awesome!!! πŸ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    praveenscience
    Hey, I would like to say, everyone is patriotic about their religions... We won't insult them... But this is just for fun. Why taking this so seriously???
    I know it's for fun. That's why I said it's ok to joke about them. What I'm trying to say is, we should not just stop with joking about them. We should think about them too..
    Because, just joking about them does no good to anybody.. But thinking about them might!!
    Oki Guys, so how is this Sabarimala circa 2285 AD???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    haha OK SS bhai, got your meaning. Now quickly share great jokes which you know. :razz:

now enjoy another joke.

[video=youtube;troj5eWtBPY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=troj5eWtBPY&feature=related[/video]

By the way who was asking about the God of Movies? :razz:
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Now enough talk about religion. Let us talk about terrorism. See how terrorists are are beating this innocent. lol

[video=youtube;eGe-mecDr9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGe-mecDr9E&feature=related[/video]
    ishutopre
    haha OK SS bhai, got your meaning. Now quickly share great jokes which you know. :razz:

now enjoy another joke.

[video=youtube;troj5eWtBPY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=troj5eWtBPY&feature=related[/video]

By the way who was asking about the God of Movies? :razz:
    Rajinikanth!!! Yeah its me!!! πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Haha, Don't mess with Engineers. :razz:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    B4 COMPUTERS entered our lives,
    MEMORY was something we Lost with Age,,
    APPLICATION was for Employment,,,
    PROGRAM was a TV Show,,,
    KEYBOARD was a Piano,,,
    WEB was a Spider's Home..
    VIRUS was the Flu,,,
    HARD DRIVE was a long Trip on d Road.
    And APPLE & BLACKBERRY were jst Fruits.
    Unbelievable changes πŸ˜€ ......:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated to all concepts and basic formula in analysis and design of a structure.πŸ˜€
Maria sent us this song today. [video=youtube;HCbINd3oChY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCbINd3oChY[/video] I made a video with the lyrics of that song. 😁 Super-awesome work by Maria! PS: CE will stand up with CEans like...
For those who wish to participate in BAJA car making event, the registration is open. Please register here SAEINDIA - Team Management System. and https://www.bajasaeindia.org/ The registration will be open...
Hi guys, I have got problems with the Scanner MC1000 from Motorola. A few customers of my company are using this Mobile-Scanner with our own written software. 2 of them...
There is a free GlobalSpec virtual Product Design show on 20=04-2011. Product Design Show | April 20,2011 | Preview Video | GlobalSpec Events Bioramani