Colloquium: Wireless Charging - Questions/Discussions

Check this entry at :

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One simple question:

Have you copied all of your text from Wikipedia?
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    no sir not at all you can investigate if you want, i have invested my loads of time on it, and i had to prepare for my exams to during that time, cause i knew these kind of chances are hard to come by. and i know you would have disqualified my entry if i would have plagiarized it from wiki
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    and mr. admin my user name is paritosh222, please make rectify this chaos, u've mentioned my user name paritosh22
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    😔

I'm sorry Paritosh, but I'm disappointed with your effort. You've basically taken an article from HowStuffWorks word for word:

#-Link-Snipped-#

It would be a nice if you had put the references where they where due, which was the least you could could have done. Perhaps you had spent time on the layouts, but you must realize that you should not just take information off somewhere and dump it in.

But, lets look at this constructively 😀

Assuming that you do acknowledge the main source, and your intent was just to present it in a different way, you should have summarized the information and highlighted key ideas. Add in your own personal thoughts and analysis and see which information is worth further investigation. Look at existing research of wireless power, such as those done by Intel, and compare it with others. The article you used is most likely to have been published in 2007 (with sources used up to 2006), so there would have been more research into this field for the past two years. This is just some of the things that would have made things more interesting.

I hope that you can redo this presentation because the topic is very interesting!
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    ya i can do that
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    i also read in some section of your site, see no one can write on these kind of topics unless he/she fully knows the entire scenario, and if i make additions will it be accepted now???????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check this entry at : Colloquium: E Business - CrazyEngineers
Check this entry at : Colloquium: Nanorobotics - CrazyEngineers
Discuss this entry at : Colloquium: Orbital Space Settlements and a Solar system Wide Web - CrazyEngineers
Submitted by : CEan Shonali55 Check this entry at : Colloquium: Remote Control System in Television - CrazyEngineers
Check this entry at : Colloquium: Robotics - CrazyEngineers