Collection of Love Stories By CEan - MayurPathak

Our CEan MayurPathak has published a PDF book containing 5 of his best love stories on his blog. You may download the book here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Seriously for people who love love stories ๐Ÿ˜‰ ;-)

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Ya! Really awesome! I already downloaded from his blog! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Mayur sir, you are really Great!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Watch him publish his book. Though I don't like love stories ๐Ÿ˜› , I like his way of writing. Go Max! Go!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Thanks biggie for putting this up. I'm planning to publish a book of all my stories. So a critical feedback from you all is important to me. Although the title says love stories, they are actually just short stories with a slight romantic angle. Even I hate the mushy love stories ๐Ÿ˜›

So if you like the ebook, circulate it amongst your friends. Look forward to hearing from you all.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Your sales will cross lakhs and lakhs mayur.
    I am forwarding to my friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    sahithi pallavi
    Your sales will cross lakhs and lakhs mayur.
    Amen!

sahithi pallavi
    I am forwarding to my friends ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks sahithi pallavi
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mayur Sir All the Best for the Book !
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    godfather
    Mayur Sir All the Best for the Book !
    Thank You!
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    All the best Max!

I've forwarded the ebook to some of my friends.
  • makru921
    makru921
    impressive๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread invites nominations for the ongoing contest - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ion-announcement-best-thread-contributor.html Which thread do you think should be awarded best thread? Post the links in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ Let's see what...
CEans who are into QA might be interested in this job opportunity - We have immense pleasure in representing ourselves from NOVO, a Bangalore based consulting company with its presence...
SAN FRANCISCO and BANGALORE, July 20, 2010 โ€” ThoughtWorks Studios, a global leader in Agile ALM solutions, today announced Goโ„ข, a new Agile release management platform that allows organizations to...
If you are a HUGE fan of Kung Fu Panda Movie like me and love playing Mobile games, Here is a link to the Kung Fu Panda Mobile Game -...
I recently saw an advertisement on television regarding the Lava B2 and B5 cell phones. It said that: the new Lava phones are the world's first Alpha keypad phones i.e....