vibhor_one
vibhor_one
Branch Unspecified
08 Mar 2007

Coin Collection Madness...

Hi All ,

I am crazy about coin collection & glad to know that to be friends with more of collectors...

😎 vibhor_one
aashima

aashima

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
Well not me but my brother has a great passion for it too. I suppose he has covered almost all the major countries. When you start off, it seems a boring thing. But I must say when you have had a big collection, the feeling is great!
DEP

DEP

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
my dad used to collect coins and now i am trying add up something to his cocollection.
feel its something that i love to do
vibhor_one

vibhor_one

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
DEP
my dad used to collect coins and now i am trying add up something to his cocollection.
feel its something that i love to do
Thanks buddy can you give some description of your collection.

Regards,

vibhor_one
integratdbrains

integratdbrains

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
I wish the governement officials take a note of it.. Read sometimes back that India is planning to generate revenue by melting coins! 😔 They are also planning to make coins out of some cheaper metal so that we save on the precious metal currently used.
rosh009

rosh009

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
well!vibhor!
i too have a very large collection of coins but the uniqueness of my collection is that all my collections are of indian currency.right from oldage[dating to early 1900] to 2007![the new 2 and 5 rupee coins are out this year!]
vibhor_one

vibhor_one

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
rosh009
well!vibhor!
i too have a very large collection of coins but the uniqueness of my collection is that all my collections are of indian currency.right from oldage[dating to early 1900] to 2007![the new 2 and 5 rupee coins are out this year!]
Hi rosh009,

Do you know about coin of Indian Government latest by 2006. If you have any give me the knowledge about it.

Regards,

vibhor_one

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.