Vivek_rajput
Vivek_rajput
Branch Unspecified
25 Nov 2015

Cognizant offer letter for freshers of 2016

I m from chandigarh university, accord to university i am placed in cognizant in the on campus drive, its been more than 2 months now but havnt received any offer letter or anything from company. Its it usuall for cognizant.
Vivek_rajput
I m from chandigarh university, accord to university i am placed in cognizant in the on campus drive, its been more than 2 months now but havnt received any offer letter or anything from company. Its it usuall for cognizant.
Have you talked to the placement officer in your college?
Vivek_rajput

Vivek_rajput

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
Kaustubh Katdare
Have you talked to the placement officer in your college?
As a university they have 100s of companies to deal with, when asked they said to have Patience, thats why i m confused that is it ok
Vivek_rajput
As a university they have 100s of companies to deal with, when asked they said to have Patience, thats why i m confused that is it ok
If none of your friends who got recruited in Cognizant with you has received the offer letter, then there is nothing to worry. You should keep bugging your placements officer about updates. Yes, some of the companies do delay sending the offer letters.
Vivek_rajput

Vivek_rajput

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
Kaustubh Katdare
If none of your friends who got recruited in Cognizant with you has received the offer letter, then there is nothing to worry. You should keep bugging your placements officer about updates. Yes, some of the companies do delay sending the offer letters.
Hmm many of my batchmates are placed in cognizant and nobody have received anything yet. So i m still waiting and hoping for best. Anyways thanks to ans

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.